[CWM On Boot][Any national Razr] Now we have recovery boot is possible!
Attachment 43491I made package.
This package allows you to boot into the recovery.http://media.xda-developers.com/images/smilies/wink.gif
This package is not an BMc08GT's "Clockwork on Boot".(from RootzWiki)
BMc08GT's "Clockwork on Boot" does not work on our razr.
But, i have got hint from BMc08GT's package.
So, i have analysis and research. And the result is this.
This package is completely different.
It's new package.
I'm sure that all Razr(any national) is working.
Ofcourse, i hope. Need test to the other national Razr user.
Our Razr(Korea Motorola Razr) is work well.
[Full Install Step]
1. First, CWM Recovery install.(RazrBootstrap.apk)
2. Attachment file(RAZR-CWMOnBoot-Global-J.Y.Daddy.zip) download and copy at SDcard.(/sdcard-ext)
3. Recovery boot using by RazrBootstrap app.
4. in recovery menu: "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" -> select file.
5. After completed update, reboot.
6. After reboot, RazrBootstrap.apk set deny on Superuser. (Very important)
7. reboot. (is all finished)
* After all completed. On every reboot, will be boot into recovery.
* When select reboot menu in recovery, it will be boot normally.
* Met bootloop, Volumn Down + Power Button press.(stay for about 5 seconds)
* First, please backup using the recovery.
Enjoy and good luck with Razr!
Thanks to: BMc08GT