DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: $150 Lapdock 500

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by mleber View Post
    Thank you! I figured out what each one meant but did not know about there charging at certain percentages. How did you figure that out? I am finding very little useful documentation for this product.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
    There's some useful information located in the help menu. Click the gear icon in the taskbar, then click Help.
    jsh1120 likes this.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy note 3, RAZR XT912
    Seems like I'm the only one on the RAZR forum that cares about VPN; but just in case I'll give an update.

I'm happy to report that the lapdock 500 embedded firefox works with the new RAZR compatible unrooted Cisco VPN anyconnect;
    I just had to start vpn before I dock it. The embedded firefox imported my work bookmark .json backup file from my
    work firefox browser off of usb flash. Between full firefox, email, phone and Jabiru I effectively have a full laptop replacement when
    away from work. Round it out with a wireless usb mouse and a bluetooth headset, I'm gtg. In some ways it's better than a laptop.

I'm very happy with the lapdock 500 / RAZR combo. It's actually more than I hoped it would be.

Room for improvement:
    The touchpad is not great and the RAZR dock in back is not the best either. Hdmi out would be nice too.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    I am enjoying the lapdock so far. I ordered a wireless mouse and keyboard which should get here next week. The trackpad on the lapdock has a lot of room for improvement - it is useable, but not ideal.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMat View Post
    I am enjoying the lapdock so far. I ordered a wireless mouse and keyboard which should get here next week. The trackpad on the lapdock has a lot of room for improvement - it is useable, but not ideal.
    Same here. I had a few issues at first ( trackpad had moments when it would not respond ) but now everything seems to be fine. It was a great buy for $150

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I activated my FoxFi application hotspot on my Razr Maxx and connected my iPad 2 to that hotspot and was able to open my iPad 2s browser. I then connectd my Razr Maxx to my LapDock 500 while my iPad 2 was still connected to the hotspot and open the Lapdock 500s browser. Result was two devices connected to the Verizon network through my Razr Maxx. Cool!
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    coreymcl
    Phone
    Thunderbolt, Razr Maxx
    I wonder what's up with these dock being out of stock for so long? Every couple of days I check Verizon's website to see if they are back in stock so hopeful my order won't be canceled at this great price.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    VZW Droid1, & Droid Razr Maxx
    Oh well, he who hesitates.
    Subscribed, fingers crossed.
    Thnx regardless.
    X/BillyD..
  8. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    698 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    Premium Member
    I talked to them yesterday and they said they only get a few in at a time and then send them right out. I imagine they have quite a large number of people on back order being as the price was so good. I shall wait patiently, better to get it later rather than never. At least they didn't cancel my order (yet).
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    After a few days of using the lapdock, I have decided to keep it. I think it will come in handy when traveling. Since I am not a big fan of the trackpad, I bought the Motorola wireless mouse - I also bought the Motorola wireless keyboard to use with the HD Station. This way I can keep my butt on the couch.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Shoot them an email. Same thing happened to me and they mysteriously had one ready to go for me. You are probably lost in the shuffle. Just reply to the email they sent you on the backorder.

Quote Originally Posted by coreymcl;[URL="tel:2056606"
    2056606[/URL]]I wonder what's up with these dock being out of stock for so long? Every couple of days I check Verizon's website to see if they are back in stock so hopeful my order won't be canceled at this great price.
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Links