DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Earbuds

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    droid Razr

Earbuds

Anyone find good earbuds for this phone yet for music only for now i don't want to get into mic fight with headphones so just for music purposes i guess right now im using the Sony mdr-xb40ex xtra bass ive had them since they were released discontinued now i think =\ its too bad cause they are pretty good alot better than my skullcandys to be honest lol i guess just post some headphones and your thoughts ill keep checking in
    Yeah... so what if I am a country boy? Ill take whine over beer.... but i prefer Jack or Jim id take either of them over the others... so what just cause i wear boots doesn't mean i don't listen to rock and metal... and yes i live on a farm and own a tractor bigger than my truck (: got a prob?
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid razr
    I picked up the pure beats from verizon when they were on sale and i am happy with them. I use power amp so I could eq because they sounded muddy but I increased the highs and I'm impressed. I use the mic button to pause and skip tracks with my phone in my pocket. Great feature!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    SGN
    What kind of price range are you looking for? I love my Shure SE215's. But at $100, they might be more than you want to spend. Sound quality is superb!
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Rezound
    I will add a second recommendation for the Shure SE215. Incredible detailed sound. A little pumped up bass but still sound realistic. Heavy duty build quality with replacable cord. One feature of them that doesn't get mentioned is that the 215s are very efficient, so you get the same volume with a lower setting on the volume rocker of the phone. This is a big plus as you save battery life a little, but if you have a song that is quieter you have a little edge to make it louder than you have with most other earbuds, and more than the ibeats.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    droid Razr
    I don't really have a price range considering my current headphones use to be around 100$$ i just want somthing that if at some point i switch ill be happy for money and quality i don't want 200$ that dont sound as good as my 100$$
    Yeah... so what if I am a country boy? Ill take whine over beer.... but i prefer Jack or Jim id take either of them over the others... so what just cause i wear boots doesn't mean i don't listen to rock and metal... and yes i live on a farm and own a tractor bigger than my truck (: got a prob?
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    android 2
    I still like skullcandy the best, mainly because they have the best warranty I've ever seen. no questions asked replacement plus free shipping.

Skullcandy warranty
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @jeffcaddell
    Phone
    Razr
    Beats by Dre. Best ear buds ever!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    I picked up a pair of, Klipsch s4A, from Verizon.com

They are comfortable, sound is great.
    Last edited by anthonyscogins; 01-07-2012 at 04:06 PM.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    RAZR XT910
    @OP: We both use Sony buds and they never dissappoint. I use Sony MDR-EX300 on my Razr and it sounds really good. Anyhoo, i've tried listening to S4's and it's a very good option. The Beats are also good if you're in to boomy bass - I'd prefer my MDR's anytime over these though.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    droid Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by neverexisted View Post
    @OP: We both use Sony buds and they never dissappoint. I use Sony MDR-EX300 on my Razr and it sounds really good. Anyhoo, i've tried listening to S4's and it's a very good option. The Beats are also good if you're in to boomy bass - I'd prefer my MDR's anytime over these though.
    Yeah it seems my sonys are still pretty good for the price i love them they were worth the cash too bad they are discontinued
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links