DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: If you could design a case for this phone, what would you include?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR

If you could design a case for this phone, what would you include?

I really like this phone a lot!! It's pretty cool and I want to take care of it. I'm starting this thread in hopes someone will manufacture a case to my specifications.

1) I would like a case that incorporates a spare battery pack. I really don't want to have to carry something else around in my purse. The phone is thin enough that it could easily be created. It needs an extended battery. Make a case that we can add another battery to that will allow for recharging of both batteries.

2) I would like the front to be slight elevated so that if it drops on the screen it won't break. Hopefully the impact would disperse the force to the case.

3) I would like to have a band to slide my hand through. The phone is slightly larger and a little cumbersome to hold. If walking fast or running it could easily slip out.

These are my three wishes thus far. I would pay to have an awesome case like this!! Until then I'll have to settle for what I can find on ebay or amazon.

PS- Make it bright fluorescent so I can see it in the dark and won't lose it.
    Last edited by HappyHour; 11-20-2011 at 12:52 PM.

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Check out the black and pink Otter box case
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Yeah. Saw those. Not too impressed but not much yet to choose from. Hoping for some cooler ones in the near future.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid MAXX XT1080M
    I'm waiting to see if LifeProof starts to make a case for more than the iPhones............nice cases........ really nice cases............
    IT Factor !!

2013 F150 EcoBoost Supercrew 6.5ft 4x4 white platinum
    2013 Arctic Cat F800 RR
    2012 Arctic Cat F800 LTD
    2010 Arctic Cat SnoPro 500

1999 Chaparral Sunesta 233 LE

Scuba yr'round...Australia / Fiji / Caribbean
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD
    I hope Incipio is making a feather case. I had one for my Bionic and It was nice
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Captmilk View Post
    I hope Incipio is making a feather case. I had one for my Bionic and It was nice
    Where did dou get that picture? I really REALLY like it
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    I want a Casemate Barely There like I had on my Infuse. Really kept the shape nicely.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Twitter
    z00mer
    Phone
    +Droid Razr+
    Rumor has it that Incipio, Casemate, and Sedio are allegedly working on cases for the Razr. And I wouldn't doubt if Sedio is also working on a charging dock as well.
    Droid -{+_+}- Razr

10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Razar

Home Made Razr case

home made case

What do ya think about this.....i thought id post my design. Its made from quality black foam sheeting and very soft leather which makes it shock absorbant to most impacts due to dropping. I used a velcro strip for keeping it closed. It slides in and fits nicely and i created a see through credit card holder pocket on the flip side of the case while the front has the Android mascot logo in foam.

Last edited by MotoRazr; 11-26-2011 at 12:31 AM.
  11. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    droid Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHour View Post
    I really like this phone a lot!! It's pretty cool and I want to take care of it. I'm starting this thread in hopes someone will manufacture a case to my specifications.

1) I would like a case that incorporates a spare battery pack. I really don't want to have to carry something else around in my purse. The phone is thin enough that it could easily be created. It needs an extended battery. Make a case that we can add another battery to that will allow for recharging of both batteries.

2) I would like the front to be slight elevated so that if it drops on the screen it won't break. Hopefully the impact would disperse the force to the case.

3) I would like to have a band to slide my hand through. The phone is slightly larger and a little cumbersome to hold. If walking fast or running it could easily slip out.

These are my three wishes thus far. I would pay to have an awesome case like this!! Until then I'll have to settle for what I can find on ebay or amazon.

PS- Make it bright fluorescent so I can see it in the dark and won't lose it.
    They make these cases called otterbox defender series it makes the phone a bit chunkeir but it can take alot of dmg.... umm as far as the battery goes zagg makes a external chager that when its fully charged it can charged up to two phones fully (idk what battery theyve based these off but if it can do two 4s im asuming zagg = apple fan boys it can prolly charged two razrs as well ) so happy hunting hopfully i helped a little
    Yeah... so what if I am a country boy? Ill take whine over beer.... but i prefer Jack or Jim id take either of them over the others... so what just cause i wear boots doesn't mean i don't listen to rock and metal... and yes i live on a farm and own a tractor bigger than my truck (: got a prob?

Links