Hi. I have a strange problem. The rocovery of my Droid pro does not work write ( Verizon US ). I flashed the CM7 with no problems. Everything worked, the phone works great exept a cant use the recovery. It does work but you almost cant read of the screen.
I installed this way wit EU or US kernel, with and without the radio unlocker the rom ( 6-6, Vanila )and gaps. After the bootstrap the recovery work ok. Then when fleshing rom ends the recovery is not working right.
Does any one have the same problem?
1) Boot to Recovery & Wipe Data (R+M+Power)
2) Boot to Bootloader (Up+Down+Power) & SBF to 2.26 (Using RSD Lite & SBF file) - Usually I have to copy SBF File to root of Hard Drive & name it 2026.sbf or it may fail (ymmv)
3) Skip Activation (Bypass activation on your Android device | Android Central)
4) Settings->Applications, Set Unknown Sources and USB Debugging (in development)
6) Install Bootstrap apk, open, press 'bootstrap recover'. then 'reboot recovery' to boot to recovery mode.
7) While in recovery mode, and without rebooting at all:
...a) Wipe Data
...b) Install Radio Unlock
...c) Install Kernel
...d) ROM+ Gapps