Cyanogenmod For Pro: Issues Thread
*********OK, I won't be updating for a while. While this ROM is a great start, it's rolling out too slowly for my wife to play with (she's not a nerd like me!) So what I'm updating where it last stood and, with new updates, people can add to this and I'll still try to keep this list going.***********
Ok, I figure this will be a good place to get the ball rolling in listing issues in a layed out way to make them easier four Clavin or helpers to tackle. I'm not a programmer, so this is how a guy like me helps.
List issues you have, but try NOT to repeat issues others have listed, so we don't bog this down. I will start the ball rolling, and Clavin, or others with fixes, could also post those, which will give us a chance to mark fixed issues.
- Proximity not working (Known, but no fix yet. screebl and Tasker can be used for very weak workaround)
- Spellcheck not working (Known, no fix, but workaround: install Smart Keyboard <--- works well)
- GSM/World Calling (Known, but no fix yet. Dev. working on it now)
- Backlight for buttons (Known, no fix or workaround, I think)
- Camera (Supposed fix, but one I found doesn't seem to work? Info?)
- Occasional Data not working (Known, but rare. A workaround I found is to put it in airplane mode, reset, then when reset, turn off airplane mode if that doesn't work, pull battery)
- Haptic Feedback Problems (Known, various fixes by editting the haptic feedback settings in Cyanogen Settings)
- SetCPU not recognize Screen off (Known, doesn't effect all. Possible workaround -> Cyanogenmod screen settings)
- Screenplay Pro not working (Known, no fix)
Post any more and fixes or workarounds! I'll update as I can!