DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyanogenmod For Pro: Issues Thread

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID Pro
    Ok the adw bug seems to have worked itself out, but my battery is draining like crazy, I'm hoping that works itself out. SetCPU seems to be switching to 300 when the screens off so that's working good. Haven't tried bluetooth yet, but I'll get to try that a little later. Man it just moves so smooth though, such a different phone when this is loaded. Just an FYI though, I didn't realize you had to flash to this off of .60, I was trying from 3.8.7, that's a definite no go, haha. Doesn't work off of rooted gingerbread either, that was boot looping unless I didn't wipe the cache and system data right?
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    DroidForums.net Developer
    yeah you have to wipe everything if youre coming from a build other than a previous cyanogenmod build.

evidently, the bug where 3g radio intermittently goes out has not been solved yet but is my main priority now
    if you'd like to buy me a beer, you can donate here :P thank you!!
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid pro

Angry mms

is mms working? it seems to not be sending on my phone. could just be an issue with the phone, though i wanna see if its wide spread
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    So I have been running 808 for a while now and loving it, but now I have a problem. My phone is awake 100% of the time, meaning the battery is dead in about 10 hours on a full charge. Can someone tell me how to figure out the culprit?

Thanks

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    My battery is dead on a full charge in about 6 hours, but um using froyo

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    This isn't really an issue with cm7 or the Droid Pro, but Widgetlocker made my install very unstable. Lockscreen freezes and weird connectivity issues. Just a warning to save some people $.99.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    Just installed build 902, and the camera works (never tried the new Gingerbread camera, I see why people wanted it, much easier to use!) but I am still having the same network connectivity problems as I'd had the last two builds. To be more specific, I cannot start a Wifi connection, it gets stuck in a loop of "trying to obtain IP address," and then just fails and disabled the WLAN connection. If I start from a reboot, it will sometimes connect, but the icon will not change to green, and I still have no connectivity.

Also, on the previous build, I was not able to dial any numbers with a + in them, which is frustrating, as that is how Verizon Wireless delivers my incoming caller ID. So, if the number was stored as +1 212 555-1212, it would not connect the call until I manually removed the +. Last, I noticed that when I open the picture gallery while listening to music, the DSP manager crashes and advances my song to the end.

I should not have to say again how awesome it is to be running a new ROM on my phone, and how happy I have been with the performance of everything else. I've been spoiled by the relative ease of getting CM7 running on my DP, and I am hoping that it continues. Please, keep up the great work!
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I'm been running 902 only for one day using Droid 3 root + Droid 2 bootstrap.

3 issues encountered:

1. Network connectivity, common to others.
    2. Auto-rotation not working, even though the tick is there
    3. Enabled non-market install, but still warns me the restriction. I guess I need to reboot after the tick to have it registered (Need to verify and will update later)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links