DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Gonna build cyanogenmod 7 for the pro

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    figured it out droid 2 bootstrapper is a NO NO on cm7 dont get it youll bootloop
    CM7 Droid Pro
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    DroidForums.net Developer
    It has clockwork built in. Hold the power button and select reboot and choose recovery

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums
    if you'd like to buy me a beer, you can donate here :P thank you!!
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    ya thanks it jus took a lil while to firgure it out lol but this rom is awesome man thanks for makin it can u still open rom manager normally and boot into recovery from there also?

Also how do u text it says slide keyboard to type?
    Last edited by kennyb6; 09-05-2011 at 06:01 PM.
    CM7 Droid Pro
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motosola droid pro
    Quote Originally Posted by google123 View Post
    My wifi was acting the same way, network connectivity but not internet. I rebooted a few times and it seems to be working fine now. Keybaord still pops up sometimes when I touch the screen in a text field even tho I disabled it.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums
    If you use another keyboard, you can disable the standard kb with titanium, or anttek app manager.
    I have the same issue with wifi.
    Sometimes the camera crash and I must reboot.
    The bluetooth is ok.
    For the battery life i suggest, after a full charge, to delete batterystat.bin. Search with google.

Great Rom!
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Pro CM7
    Everything working great on 902 since yesterday except for a weird wifi behavior. When I enable wifi using my home screen widget, I can wait on the home screen for up to 2 or 3 minutes and the wifi will not connect (no icon in notification bar) however, if I go to wifi settings screen right after enabling with said widget, the icon pops up right away in white color and like 7 seconds later it turns green and wifi is ready to go. Not sure what that's all about.

Brightness widget doesn't work for me, I have to use settings/display to adjust my brightness setting. No biggie just reporting.

SetCPU reports an 88% in-state of 300MHz so my 800/300 profile during screen off is working. As a result, my battery life is phenomenal. Notice in this screen shot that I have had wifi turned off quite a bit and also, I had my phone plugged into my laptop to copy music for about 1hr so that recharged the battery as well. Still, considering, battery life is great in this build. Camera works, too but sometimes tend to freeze a bit after taking a picture. No complaints from me there though.

Also, as I have mentioned before the audio sounds so much better than stock GB. Anyone else concur on that front?

Cheers Jackpot.

Gonna build cyanogenmod 7 for the pro-screenshot-1315350521656.png
    HTC Droid Incredible - CyanogenMod 7.1 / Incredible HD / MIUI

Motorola Droid Pro - Currently in a coma.

6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    Also, as I have mentioned before the audio sounds so much better than stock GB. Anyone else concur on that front?
    I listen to music (okay, Howard Stern) on my DP quite a bit, and haven't seen a noticeable difference. Are you referring to the maximum volume, or general sound quality? With or without headphones? My chief complaint is when I listen to Howard Stern in the car through the speaker, it's never quite loud enough, though it's plenty loud for a speakerphone, so I would love to up the volume a bit.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motosola droid pro
    Everything working great on 902 since yesterday except for a weird wifi behavior. When I enable wifi using my home screen widget, I can wait on the home screen for up to 2 or 3 minutes and the wifi will not connect (no icon in notification bar) however, if I go to wifi settings screen right after enabling with said widget, the icon pops up right away in white color and like 7 seconds later it turns green and wifi is ready to go. Not sure what that's all about.

SetCPU reports an 88% in-state of 300MHz so my 800/300 profile during screen off is working. As a result, my battery life is phenomenal. Still, considering, battery life is great in this build. Camera works, too but sometimes tend to freeze a bit after taking a picture. No complaints from me there though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-1315350521656.png 
Views:	227 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	39942
    In my phone the wifi tell me "error..." only sometimes I can use it, I don't know why, I can't understand...
    If I install setcpu my proximity sensor go down, i'll disable the specific profile during call...
    In camera 360 doesn't go the gps, but in other sw is ok, I wrote to the devoleper.
    My brightness in auto is ok and my battery life is the same...!

sent from my Motosola!
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Pro CM7
    Major wifi problems right now.

Got home from work this am and battery was low. Wifi was on and connected to my router just fine as always. I checked my email before going to work. No problem. Wifi was on when I plugged the charger in and I went to sleep. Wake up this afternoon and phone is charged completely so I unplug it.

Wifi was on the entire time but the icon is white and wont turn green. Now i use Websharing app to send files to my phone wirelessly and using its built-in diagnostics, it has excellent connectivity to my network but no internet connectivity beyond my network. I have tried airplane mode, disabling wifi, enabling static ip, and rebooting several times but still have no internet connectivity. I even installed a DNS Setting app that allows custom IP settings and that didn't work either. I even rebooted my router but no go. My laptop is working fine, hence this post, but my phone will not connect out beyond my network. I have verified the correct IP, sub, gate, dns and everything is setup fine just not getting an internet connection which means no email, browsing, market nothing. I'm seriously thinking about going back to GB at this point.

From what I understand, green wifi icon means that sync to google is working, white means its not. Also, at some places my wifi icon will stay white but internet connectivity (browser, market, apps...) still works. At home it only works when the icon is green. It won't turn green.

May be back on GB before going to work tonite...

9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    Major wifi problems right now.

Wifi was on the entire time but the icon is white and wont turn green. I'm seriously thinking about going back to GB at this point.

From what I understand, green wifi icon means that sync to google is working, white means its not. Also, at some places my wifi icon will stay white but internet connectivity (browser, market, apps...) still works. At home it only works when the icon is green. It won't turn green.

May be back on GB before going to work tonite...
    I've never gotten wifi to work properly over the last two builds. It's always been white, and if I look in the Network settings, it just stays at "connecting." It comes in sporadically at best. I've been living without Wifi because I can copy most of my files via USB from my laptop, and because I love playing with the new ROM so much. I'm hoping that it gets resolved fairly quickly.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Pro CM7
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonHova View Post
    I listen to music (okay, Howard Stern) on my DP quite a bit, and haven't seen a noticeable difference. Are you referring to the maximum volume, or general sound quality? With or without headphones? My chief complaint is when I listen to Howard Stern in the car through the speaker, it's never quite loud enough, though it's plenty loud for a speakerphone, so I would love to up the volume a bit.
    I have been using the same headphones for ever and a day. JVC Marshmallows that I love. Excellent budget earphones by the way. Highly recommend. I listen to rock music and I like to have the bass a little boosted. When using GB, even with stock settings, my music sounds as if its being overdriven and sounds almost distorted with harsh boomy bass. When I listen to the same tracks using the same app on CM, even before making any eq changes, the music sounds less harsh, almost as if i had a small headphone amp that is making the sound cleaner without harsh loudness. Bass sounds nice and tight and punchy (thumpy) (spelling??) not hollow and boomy. I'm not sure how to describe it but yes, music sounds so much better. Maybe its just in my head but I can tell a definite difference.

Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Links