DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Gonna build cyanogenmod 7 for the pro

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I am so glad to hear that the Droid 2 Global cyanogen mod is official now,I loaded my wifes D2G other night and it was great,she loves it now,so thats good, maybe our droid pro cm will become official too
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by nutpn View Post
    I am so glad to hear that the Droid 2 Global cyanogen mod is official now,I loaded my wifes D2G other night and it was great,she loves it now,so thats good, maybe our droid pro cm will become official too

That would be sweat. I keep seeing people saying that it will never happen, because of the locked bootloader, but both the Droid X (cdma_shadow), and Droid 2 (cdma_droid2) have locked bootloaders, and have been receiving nightly's. And according to the cyanogen wiki on installing they tell you to use the boot straper.

And the only cyanogenmod port for the pro that I can see is coming from JackpotClavin, so once he gets all the hardware figured out he should submit it the cyanogen team. so we can start getting nightly's, and eventually a stable mod.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Yes we can only hope right,I just cant believe how good the D2Globals CM is doing,my wife has literally fell head over for it,she is making all kinds of her own fancy adjustments,it runs perfect too,so whomever was responsible for that really needs a great attaboy and a few many paypal hits,its long and hard, jackpots working on the droid pro rom now,its been a good while since a update,but we are just setting idling by while the master chief does his magic,we are patient and ready, he has done a great job on this for the droid pro,I need to go over to the D2G side and give that guy another thanks,I also downloaded the miui rom and talked with framework,he said around the first of september he should be releasing something ,so maybe with that also we will have 2 great custom roms,of course without the data collection and data manager.Apk,please leave them out,my favorite is CM,I like the usb tethering feature that GB has,maybe we will have that,anyway we are gone for the night, got a early day that starts at 4AM
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Pro CM7
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakdroid View Post
    When I try that, I couldn't get RSDlite to recognize that my phone was plugged in. That was my original thought, but it didn't work. Care to give me a quick run through?
    Hold both volume keys + power AND THEN plug the phone into the computer AFTER the bootloader screen comes up. Don't have it plugged in while powering up with volume keys + power.
    HTC Droid Incredible - CyanogenMod 7.1 / Incredible HD / MIUI

Motorola Droid Pro - Currently in a coma.

Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by google123 View Post
    Hold both volume keys + power AND THEN plug the phone into the computer AFTER the bootloader screen comes up. Don't have it plugged in while powering up with volume keys + power.
    Omg this sounds so confusing

simple way to get in to bootloader is have phone off hold down the "I" button as you press the power button for like 2seconds let go while you still hold the "I" and bam bootloader

So in simple hold I down then press power while phone is off

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Man this cm 7 is running good, my wife says she aint even going to do the nightlies updates for a lil while on her D2G.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Pro CM7
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackMonkey91 View Post
    Omg this sounds so confusing

simple way to get in to bootloader is have phone off hold down the "I" button as you press the power button for like 2seconds let go while you still hold the "I" and bam bootloader

So in simple hold I down then press power while phone is off

Doesn't seem complicated at all to me....

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums
    HTC Droid Incredible - CyanogenMod 7.1 / Incredible HD / MIUI

Motorola Droid Pro - Currently in a coma.

Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by google123 View Post
    Doesn't seem complicated at all to me....

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums
    The real question is how to get in to clockwork mod when your phone wont boot. I heard there is a way but i have not found one that works for use.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    When mine wont boot and just comes on to the m,I do control, alt delete,with the left arrow, alt and X button then while its resetting,I plug in the charging cord and it comes up to clockwork mod,but the second the screen shuts off is when I plug my charging cord in,and it pops up, I reload, from backup wipe and ready to go,I have, I think around 8 different backups from the first all the way thru Gb and several different backup scenarios of CM7 and I keep them written down in a notebook and when I reload its easier.
    Last edited by nutpn; 08-24-2011 at 04:28 PM.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone

charging port

Guess Im gonna have to do a very good wipe and take mine to V and get my charging port fixed,a plug wont even stay plugged in, guess I wore it out,its still in warranty,wished I could do a deal over the phone for a replacement,but my phone is not exactly qualified,unless the store cant swap the charging port ,,what yall think on the subject,while we are waiting on a release
Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Links