I know that i wont get it but i will defiantly check it out because i might be a nice phone for my sister
Yup, - It's on Preorder
Yes - On release day
Maybe - Want to Check it Out
Nope - Not the phone for me
MobileTechReview: LG Ally
- "800 x 480 capacitive touch screen is very sharp and bright-- we like"
- "The user interface is responsive, and we had no issues with lag"
- "There's an embedded d-pad on the right (handy for text editing)"
- "has excellent call quality on both incoming and outgoing ends"
- "We were pleasantly surprised that it held its own against the HTC Incredible and Nexus One"
- "Battery life is solid for a high end smartphone and we had no problem making it through the day with heavy use"
I ordered it because I sold my Droid back in February on craigslist while it was still sort at a good resale price. I don't like the cheap feeling slider or cheapy keyboard on the Droid. I think the Droid graphics are nicer probably but in overall basic phone use I think the ally is going to be a more solid performer but it is a newer phone and is made by LG not Motorola who has terrible quality issues. The ally is an ordinary looking phone though. I' ordered it already and will give it the trial month and if it seems good I'll keep it. I don't know how good it works with playing games and how good the sound is but hopefully it's not bad. It definitely is not a power hog like the Incredible.
Vcast media manager can be downloaded and installed from Verizon part of android market. Maybe the voice dialer can be also. I never used that on the Droid anyway. I bet the dialer itself on the ally works better to.
[QUOTE=danDroid;475722]We cover all Verizon Android phones
Another dandroid "don't understand what's going on" moment...
I think the op was trying to say the numbers in this poll will be biased because we all own droids that are superior to this one.... not that the poll shouldn't be posted
Dan cracks me up on a daily basis
Seems like he reads to fast and fires off answers too fast...
And doesn't use spellcheck...