DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 165 of 266 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2655
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Treo> Cento> Droid1> Rezound
    deleted...wrong post
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Is there any way to see battery temp with deprimed kernel? Tempmon only shows CPU temp for me.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid -> Galaxy Nexus
    Alright, deprimed 19 is working smoothly and I'm not running into any issues at all. And David, thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I figured that he had been building them with CM in mind, but I've been using them anyways in GPA with no issues until 20. Getting stuck in recovery without access to the sdcard is a scary experience. I thought I was gonna have to sbf and start from scratch. Phew!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    zachdroid
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    The kernel is built based upon cm source but is not specific to only work on cm. It has been successfully run on numerous other roms too. I've run on miui and lgb without event.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Tapping screen as I talk to myself on my Bootstrapped Bionic
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Several times already I have lost wifi connectivity. It is enabled but it does not see any network at all. The times it has happened, I've had been running deprimed. I am not sure if it is this kernel, or the hardware. I solve it by flashing a previous backup that has the stock kernel, and wifi comes back just fine. This makes me think it is not a hardware issue. Before doing this, I re-flashed the 7.0.3 update file, which brought back the stock kernel, but wifi was still bad (I did deprime and reboot before this, which also did not fix wifi, so it is not a voltage issue then?). The only thing that fixes this is flashing a previous backup. I still do not know if this would happen with the stock kernel. I think I am going to have to use if for a few days to see.

Does somebody have any idea on why this is happening? Kernel issue? ROM issue?

Thanks

(OG Droid / CM7)
    Last edited by lanza_david; 05-08-2011 at 06:51 PM.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by 0vermind View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by haproot View Post
    3g issue came back again today. Was talking to dearest mom and after the call the 3g never came back. I let the phone sit there for an hour. Nothin. Icons were gray and nothing would connect.
    Airplane mode fixed it right? Happens to me sometimes too, other times it comes on within .3 seconds after the call has ended. lol.
    Just turned on wifi, let it connect, then turned it off. i'll have to try airplane mode next time. Seems to be pretty random. It'll work fine through several calls then all of a sudden it just won't connect.

Seems to be a bug report on it.
    Issue 3120 - cyanogenmod - Data wont reconnect after call and/or disappears randomly despite showing its connected - CyanogenMod Android ROM - Google Project Hosting
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    3g issue came back again today. Was talking to dearest mom and after the call the 3g never came back. I let the phone sit there for an hour. Nothin. Icons were gray and nothing would connect.
    Airplane mode fixed it right? Happens to me sometimes too, other times it comes on within .3 seconds after the call has ended. lol.
    Just turned on wifi, let it connect, then turned it off. i'll have to try airplane mode next time. Seems to be pretty random. It'll work fine through several calls then all of a sudden it just won't connect.

Issue 3120 - cyanogenmod - Data wont reconnect after call and/or disappears randomly despite showing its connected - CyanogenMod Android ROM - Google Project Hosting
    Best thing you can do is star the issue, that increases it's priority and awareness. If you can and know how, attach a logcat to that page, do the logcat only at the time 3G isn't coming on.
    Mike Lierman. Entrepreneur. Founder and CEO of Invise Solutions.
    Sync your files online, and across computers and phones, with Dropbox. 2GB account is free!

I'm selling the domain investgy.com. Registered until 2016. Go to the website to make an offer. :P
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus

Best thing you can do is star the issue, that increases it's priority and awareness. If you can and know how, attach a logcat to that page, do the logcat only at the time 3G isn't coming on.
    Yep I starred it, next time it happens ill try and get a logcat of it.

- sent via Tapatalk
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Quote Originally Posted by TrbleClef View Post
    Is there any way to see battery temp with deprimed kernel? Tempmon only shows CPU temp for me.
    It does support battery temps. I use setcpu and in the info tab it shows the battery temp and cpu temp. I'm running cm703 and kernel 19 but I'm pretty sure that its worked on all of them.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus CDMA, OG Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by quickhonda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TrbleClef View Post
    It does support battery temps. I use setcpu and in the info tab it shows the battery temp and cpu temp. I'm running cm703 and kernel 19 but I'm pretty sure that its worked on all of them.
    tempmon supports Batt Temp too. I am looking it right now.

Sync your files online and across computers and your Android with Dropbox. Instant photo uploads and cloud galleries. Share uploaded files with a link or collaborate documents with other Dropbox users. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/BOgwUVW

I don't have a DX, it's just a name. Made it before the DX existed,oops
    !

Links