rooted Droid HTC Incredible as I wanted to be able to use wireless teather. After successfuly rooting my droid i've had no problems up till a few months ago which i had ignored. At least till i did a factory resest which now my phone wont boot.
- Droid HTC Incredible (Rooted)via unrevoked.com/
- Incrediblec XD SHIP S-OFF
- HBOOT- 0.92.0000
- TOUCH PANEL-ATMELC03_16ac
- ClockworkMod Revovery v126.96.36.199
- Running stock Andriod OS no special roms
- Was not able to update Droid software stuck at 2.1 i think. Installer would show there was an update but would just sit there and do nothing.
- Not able to send multimedia txt messages (this just started last month)
- After doing a factory reset phone will only boot to HTC Incredible tm splash logo but I can get into my HBOOT and Clockworkmod. Phone will not boot to HTC software so i could use my phone.
What I did
- Under settings while using the phone i did a factory reset-here is where it started not booting so i did this next step.
- Under clockwork mod i wiped data/ factory reset, wiped cache partition. Under mounts and storage i format -> (boot,system,data,cache,sdcard,sd-ext) which this did not resolve the booting issue.......
HELP please as i need this phone to find work and don't want to loose my unlimited data plan through verizon if i had to change phones.