DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: move contents from sd card to computer?

  1. Droid
    MagmaZ1's Avatar
    Member #
    193512
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    63
    Phone
    HTC Dinc, CM7
    #1

    Question move contents from sd card to computer?

    how do u move contents from sd card to computer?
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    RUSHgsxr's Avatar
    Member #
    159212
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    124
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #2
    Connect it to your computer with the usb cord, select disk mode when it asks how to mount, then you can just use your computer to move whatever you like.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  4. Droid
    MagmaZ1's Avatar
    Member #
    193512
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    63
    Phone
    HTC Dinc, CM7
    #3
    phone and netbook are connected with usb cable,
    but
    phone does not appear in Windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHgsxr View Post
    Connect it to your computer with the usb cord, select disk mode when it asks how to mount, then you can just use your computer to move whatever you like.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  5. RS Lead
    dezymond's Avatar
    Member #
    3167
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    10,393
    Liked
    1040 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    #4
    Make sure you have the correct drivers.

    What OS are you running on your netbook?
  6. Senior Droid
    RUSHgsxr's Avatar
    Member #
    159212
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    124
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MagmaZ1 View Post
    phone and netbook are connected with usb cable,
    but
    phone does not appear in Windows.
    Try going to settings-> connect to computer-> and set disk mode as your default connection, or is it already set as that?

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  7. Droid
    MagmaZ1's Avatar
    Member #
    193512
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    63
    Phone
    HTC Dinc, CM7
    #6
    Win7 or Ubuntu.
    do i need to install driver?

    Quote Originally Posted by dezymond View Post
    Make sure you have the correct drivers.

    What OS are you running on your netbook?
  8. RS Lead
    dezymond's Avatar
    Member #
    3167
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    10,393
    Liked
    1040 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MagmaZ1 View Post
    Win7 or Ubuntu.
    do i need to install driver?
    When you first plug in your device and if you're connected to wifi, win7 will automatically find the drivers.
  9. Droid
    MagmaZ1's Avatar
    Member #
    193512
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    63
    Phone
    HTC Dinc, CM7
    #8
    yep,
    selected Disc Drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHgsxr View Post
    Try going to settings-> connect to computer-> and set disk mode as your default connection, or is it already set as that?

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  10. Droid
    MagmaZ1's Avatar
    Member #
    193512
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    63
    Phone
    HTC Dinc, CM7
    #9
    WiFi is connected,
    phone does not appear?
    Quote Originally Posted by dezymond View Post
    When you first plug in your device and if you're connected to wifi, win7 will automatically find the drivers.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Can't see contents of SD card when connected to computer
    By ksargent0809 in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 04:13 AM
  2. moving contents of D1 sd card to D3
    By Big D in forum Motorola Droid 3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 05:49 PM
  3. Need SD Card contents!!
    By madspeed in forum Rescue Squad Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 07:15 PM
  4. Is there a quick way to refresh the contents of the SD card?
    By Matth3w in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 12:48 PM
  5. View contents of sd card
    By majorlou in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 02:37 AM

Search tags for this page

contents of sd card

,

droid incredible sd card

,

droid sd card to computer

,

how do i move the contents of an sd card to a computer

,

how to move.sd card contents to computer

,
how to put droid incredible 2 sd card in computer
,
how to view content on sd card droid incredible 2
,
how to view contents of android sd card on pc
,

where is sd card on droid incredible

,

where is the sd card on the droid incredible

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+