DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Can't make droid to work with exchange activesync 2003

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible

Can't make droid to work with exchange activesync 2003

Our company just aquired 3 HTC Droid Incredible phones, and we are having a big hassle trying to configure our company email on this devices. 3 phones were switched from BB to HT Droids. Exchange Activesync is not working for us I have verified all settings in our exchange 2003 server and everything seems to be find. When attempt to connect using Exchange Activesync this is what we get: "Failed to create the account. Please try againg later".
    I attempted to use Touchdown manual connection settings and it won't connect either, Even the SSL certificate required for this connection has been validated and accepted successfully.This is the message I get:

Policies: NOT INITIALIZED

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    My incredible fell and the screen is cracked. I can hear emails, messages and calls come in but I cant see anything (just black screen). Repair shop told me that the phone is fixable but said that the screen is $100 just for the part and I found it on amazon for $30. Can someone tell me if I am looking at the right thing? Do I need Verizon HTC Droid Incredible Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer? or is it something else? Thanks.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by gordolobo View Post
    Our company just aquired 3 HTC Droid Incredible phones, and we are having a big hassle trying to configure our company email on this devices. 3 phones were switched from BB to HT Droids. Exchange Activesync is not working for us I have verified all settings in our exchange 2003 server and everything seems to be find. When attempt to connect using Exchange Activesync this is what we get: "Failed to create the account. Please try againg later".
    I attempted to use Touchdown manual connection settings and it won't connect either, Even the SSL certificate required for this connection has been validated and accepted successfully.This is the message I get:

Policies: NOT INITIALIZED

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Whenever I setup an Exchange server for ActiveSync and run into any issues, I test it using https://testexchangeconnectivity.com/. Run this test and report back what you find.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by lana95821 View Post
    My incredible fell and the screen is cracked. I can hear emails, messages and calls come in but I cant see anything (just black screen). Repair shop told me that the phone is fixable but said that the screen is $100 just for the part and I found it on amazon for $30. Can someone tell me if I am looking at the right thing? Do I need Verizon HTC Droid Incredible Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer? or is it something else? Thanks.
    You will have a better chance of getting your question answered if you started a new thread. Hard for people to find your post when your question is unrelated to this thread.

Links