DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Stock froyo rom leaked!!!

  1. Droid
    dbarrett480's Avatar
    Member #
    1322
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    66
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Stock froyo rom leaked!!!

    Check it out! Someone on xda leaked this today. It's like christmas, working camera in cyan 6 and now the stock froyo update!

    [ROM]Leaked Stock 2.2 with Sense [EVERYTHING WORKS!!] - xda-developers

    Hopefully this will lead to working camcorder in cyan 6!
  2. Droid
    egobuster1's Avatar
    Member #
    64939
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    59
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    #2
    im running it and everything is good
  3. Senior Droid
    nfcrockett's Avatar
    Member #
    19157
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    152
    #3
    Everything functioning properly for me as well. Can' t wait for CM6 to be updated!!!
    Device: HTC DROID Incredible
    ROM: CM 6.0.2
    Radio: 2.05.00.06.11
    Recovery: Amon_RA V1.7.0.5
    Theme: Incognito-Red
  4. Droid
    cyb3rtr0n's Avatar
    Member #
    32627
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    39
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #4
    I bricked my moto droid a couple days ago when I took it kayaking. I had it in a drysack, but took it out a couple times to take pictures, and text. I guess the salt water humidity took its toll on it.

    I had rooted my droid since owning it.

    Verizon had no droids in stock when I called them for replacement, so I settled on the Incredible.


    I'm considering rooting it and installing this rom so that I can get wifi tethering again.
  5. Master Droid
    ChugIt's Avatar
    Member #
    87940
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN.
    Posts
    475
    Phone
    2 Motorola Droids
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rtr0n View Post
    Verizon had no droids in stock when I called them for replacement, so I settled on the Incredible.
    If Verizon told you they were out of Droids the rep lied to you. My wife sends out replacement Droids every day as a Verizon tech. They have plenty of replacement Droids certified like new in stock. I'd be calling back personally.
    Android keeps going, and going.....
  6. Droid
    cyb3rtr0n's Avatar
    Member #
    32627
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    39
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #6
    I called them yesterday morning. He put me on hold a couple minuted and said they didnt have them in inventory. If i wanted a replacement at that time he could send me an the incredible. I'd figure they would have rather send me the moto droid because with the incredible they also sent a NIB battery and back panel, both with price stickers on them.

    I think the cust service rep hooked me up actually, *speaking from a non-rooted point of view*



    I got the Incredible today, fast cust service.


    p.s. its the 2nd moto droid I had replaced in the last two months. both died after kayaking: kept in dry sack, except to take a few pictures occasionally, and send a few texts while drifting.
    Last edited by cyb3rtr0n; 07-27-2010 at 10:57 PM.
  7. Droid
    cyb3rtr0n's Avatar
    Member #
    32627
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    39
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #7
    For this ROM it appears you need the older version of wireless tether from google wireless_tether_2_0_2.apk

    wireless_tether_2_0_2.apk - android-wifi-tether - Wireless Tether for Root Users 2.0.2 - Project Hosting on Google Code


    I tried wireless_tether_2_0_5-pre4.apk and wireless_tether_2_0_5-pre3.apk, neither of them would allow my laptop to recognize the phone as a WIFI access point.
  8. Junior Droid
    falkien's Avatar
    Member #
    1655
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rtr0n View Post
    I called them yesterday morning. He put me on hold a couple minuted and said they didnt have them in inventory. If i wanted a replacement at that time he could send me an the incredible. I'd figure they would have rather send me the moto droid because with the incredible they also sent a NIB battery and back panel, both with price stickers on them.

    I think the cust service rep hooked me up actually, *speaking from a non-rooted point of view*



    I got the Incredible today, fast cust service.


    p.s. its the 2nd moto droid I had replaced in the last two months. both died after kayaking: kept in dry sack, except to take a few pictures occasionally, and send a few texts while drifting.
    Did you get your incredible from Assurion? I am in the same situation, and I am waiting for them to come off of "backorder". I have read in several different websites that the moto droid is out everywhere.
  9. Droid
    mejdam's Avatar
    Member #
    26721
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    55
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rtr0n View Post
    For this ROM it appears you need the older version of wireless tether from google wireless_tether_2_0_2.apk

    wireless_tether_2_0_2.apk - android-wifi-tether - Wireless Tether for Root Users 2.0.2 - Project Hosting on Google Code


    I tried wireless_tether_2_0_5-pre4.apk and wireless_tether_2_0_5-pre3.apk, neither of them would allow my laptop to recognize the phone as a WIFI access point.
    run this update
    SUCCESS! Wireless tether in AP Mode (NOT ad-hoc) + WPA2 Encryption - xda-developers

    it should allow wifitether
  10. Droid
    tonynalli's Avatar
    Member #
    23211
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    42
    Phone
    Incredible
    #10
    you guys rock. doing this now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Stock Froyo USB Tether?
    By nukem in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 07:32 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:32 AM
  3. New Baseband C_01.41.00R update in leaked froyo build!!
    By winner00 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 12:43 AM
  4. Android 2.2 aka Froyo leaked
    By budmonster in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 01:53 PM

Search tags for this page

droid incredible stock rom
,
droid x froyo stock rom
,

droid x stock froyo rom

,

froyo stock rom

,
stock droid x froyo rom
,

stock froyo rom

,
stock froyo rom droid
,
stock froyo rom droid x
,
stock froyo rom for droid
,
stock rom for droid incredible
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+