DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Incredible Shipped ROMS

  1. Master Droid
    Weapondrift's Avatar
    Member #
    58252
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    St. Simons Island, GA
    Posts
    278
    Phone
    INCREDIBLE FTW!
    #1

    Incredible Shipped ROMS

    Gentlemen and ladies, here you go... have fun and play nice
    Index of /shipped/Incredible
    FAILURE is a four letter word.
  2. Super Moderator
    Corinacakes's Avatar
    Member #
    5472
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    5,033
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    DrOiD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #2
    what does that mean lol
    *~*Corinacakes*~*

    -Keep your political and religious views off this forum.
    -We are here to have fun and learn, so please try and keep it that way for everyone!




    If you like my work and would like to help get my nails done I'd love it!
  3. Master Droid
    Weapondrift's Avatar
    Member #
    58252
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    St. Simons Island, GA
    Posts
    278
    Phone
    INCREDIBLE FTW!
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Corinacakes View Post
    what does that mean lol
    lol which part the have fun or play nice
    FAILURE is a four letter word.
  4. Junior Droid
    f0rkyou's Avatar
    Member #
    56690
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    #4

    Question

    ...and what can I do with these files???
  5. Droid
    Joel's Avatar
    Member #
    35184
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ashburn, VA
    Posts
    70
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Corinacakes View Post
    what does that mean lol
    Haven't looked at the files corinna but i assume it is the rom and radio files for the soon to be released htc incredible. Devs can take the files and possibly port them over to the droid, like has been done with the htc keyboard. Since the htc is similar to the N1 with more mem and faetures it may get ported but porting for the droid would be quite a challenge.
    Joel
    -----
  6. Super Moderator
    Corinacakes's Avatar
    Member #
    5472
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    5,033
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    DrOiD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #6
    oh okies thanks!
    *~*Corinacakes*~*

    -Keep your political and religious views off this forum.
    -We are here to have fun and learn, so please try and keep it that way for everyone!




    If you like my work and would like to help get my nails done I'd love it!
  7. Master Droid
    Weapondrift's Avatar
    Member #
    58252
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    St. Simons Island, GA
    Posts
    278
    Phone
    INCREDIBLE FTW!
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corinacakes View Post
    what does that mean lol
    Haven't looked at the files corinna but i assume it is the rom and radio files for the soon to be released htc incredible. Devs can take the files and possibly port them over to the droid, like has been done with the htc keyboard. Since the htc is similar to the N1 with more mem and faetures it may get ported but porting for the droid would be quite a challenge.
    exactly, I have played with most of the files today but couldnt get the .exe file to run (because im still using my touch pro) other then the good parts, the files have all the pictures the phone will have and the stock music choices (which btw are never good )
    FAILURE is a four letter word.
  8. Droid
    GodDriven's Avatar
    Member #
    30316
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    78
    Phone
    Droid X
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapondrift View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corinacakes View Post
    what does that mean lol
    Haven't looked at the files corinna but i assume it is the rom and radio files for the soon to be released htc incredible. Devs can take the files and possibly port them over to the droid, like has been done with the htc keyboard. Since the htc is similar to the N1 with more mem and faetures it may get ported but porting for the droid would be quite a challenge.
    exactly, I have played with most of the files today but couldnt get the .exe file to run (because im still using my touch pro) other then the good parts, the files have all the pictures the phone will have and the stock music choices (which btw are never good )
    Hey I dumped the enitre system, build and all.. Got mine Friday..

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Thank God: For Open Source...



    Too Bad: For Real World Problems

    Droid X Definitely Does... LoL
  9. Master Droid
    Weapondrift's Avatar
    Member #
    58252
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    St. Simons Island, GA
    Posts
    278
    Phone
    INCREDIBLE FTW!
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GodDriven View Post
    [

    Hey I dumped the enitre system, build and all.. Got mine Friday..

    you sir make me jealous
    FAILURE is a four letter word.
  10. Droid
    GodDriven's Avatar
    Member #
    30316
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    78
    Phone
    Droid X
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapondrift View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GodDriven View Post
    [

    Hey I dumped the enitre system, build and all.. Got mine Friday..

    you sir make me jealous
    And sir.. I try not too.. I should aspire you.. Be smart and judge right.. You could get this or any device.. every year with Verizon's Opt fee of just 20 bucks..

    Look into it.. Every year you could get the new devices, for the upgrade price, and just add 20 bucks.. Nice..
    Thank God: For Open Source...



    Too Bad: For Real World Problems

    Droid X Definitely Does... LoL
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Motorola Droid Media Dock OEM $20 shipped
    By coondogg97 in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 06:53 AM
  2. Case for Droid, $3 shipped!
    By Erron in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 09:23 AM
  3. Motorola Droid Car Mount $24 shipped
    By Erron in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 12:05 PM
  4. DROID CASE for $3.99 Shipped!!!!
    By daveyman in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 12:32 AM
  5. Bracketron UCH-100 universal cup holder mount $11 shipped
    By markmicallef in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:12 AM

Search tags for this page

2.30.415.1 arabic rom
,
2.30.415.1 ruu
,

droid incredible shipped rom

,
droid incredible shipped roms
,
htc incredible s shipped rom
,

htc incredible shipped rom

,
htc incredible shipped roms
,
incredible s shipped rom
,

incredible s shipped roms

,
incredible s shipping rom
,
incredible shipped rom
,
shipped rom
,

shipped roms

,
shipped roms htc incredible
,

shipped roms incredible

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+