DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: one button root

  1. Premium Member
    doug piston's Avatar
    Member #
    17066
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,203
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    TundaBolt
    Premium Member
    #1

    one button root

    thats right folks, the fellas from unrevoked have come out with a one click root.

    unrevoked

    and simply choose your phone. have fun and support the devs!!!
    Last edited by doug piston; 07-14-2010 at 10:59 PM. Reason: f spelling
  2. SDI
    SDI is offline
    Master Droid
    SDI's Avatar
    Member #
    50624
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    354
    Phone
    Moto Droid 2
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by doug piston View Post
    thats right folks, the fellas from unrevoked have come out with a one click root.

    unrevoked

    and simply choose your phone. have phone and support the devs!!!
    Just did this and i can tell you that it works completly, it is the easiest root i have ever done!

    I just have no idea what nand unlocked means so if someone can explain that to me cause the directions said if you use the phones hardware after rooting it may re-lock the nand feature cause it is a one time use root tool?
  3. SLOflatlander's Avatar
    Member #
    72744
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    67
    Phone
    Rooted HTC Droid Incredible
    #3
    i used it and it worked great only took a min or two
  4. Junior Droid
    r1tony's Avatar
    Member #
    38749
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOflatlander View Post
    i used it and it worked great only took a min or two
    +1 couldn't get the other root method to work for the life of me.. tried this and worked so fast I didn't think it did. Rebooted phone and bam it was rooted... unbelievable. thanks to devs!!
  5. Premium Member
    hookbill's Avatar
    Member #
    10332
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    19,575
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SDI View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doug piston View Post
    thats right folks, the fellas from unrevoked have come out with a one click root.

    unrevoked

    and simply choose your phone. have phone and support the devs!!!
    Just did this and i can tell you that it works completly, it is the easiest root i have ever done!

    I just have no idea what nand unlocked means so if someone can explain that to me cause the directions said if you use the phones hardware after rooting it may re-lock the nand feature cause it is a one time use root tool?
    Wait a second. None of those phones listed were for the Motorola Droid. How could you have rooted your Droid using one of those?
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  6. Droid Ninja
    JCo352's Avatar
    Member #
    36721
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,830
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid A855
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SDI View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doug piston View Post
    thats right folks, the fellas from unrevoked have come out with a one click root.

    unrevoked

    and simply choose your phone. have phone and support the devs!!!
    Just did this and i can tell you that it works completly, it is the easiest root i have ever done!

    I just have no idea what nand unlocked means so if someone can explain that to me cause the directions said if you use the phones hardware after rooting it may re-lock the nand feature cause it is a one time use root tool?
    Wait a second. None of those phones listed were for the Motorola Droid. How could you have rooted your Droid using one of those?
    I'm thinking he/she hasn't updated their "phone status" yet.
    FroYo
    Follow me on
    Twitter
  7. SDI
    SDI is offline
    Master Droid
    SDI's Avatar
    Member #
    50624
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    354
    Phone
    Moto Droid 2
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SDI View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doug piston View Post
    thats right folks, the fellas from unrevoked have come out with a one click root.

    unrevoked

    and simply choose your phone. have phone and support the devs!!!
    Just did this and i can tell you that it works completly, it is the easiest root i have ever done!

    I just have no idea what nand unlocked means so if someone can explain that to me cause the directions said if you use the phones hardware after rooting it may re-lock the nand feature cause it is a one time use root tool?
    Wait a second. None of those phones listed were for the Motorola Droid. How could you have rooted your Droid using one of those?
    Yeah sorry i just purchased a Droid Incredible
  8. Senior Droid
    spacemanps's Avatar
    Member #
    34155
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    242
    Phone
    DRo0o00o0o0o0o0o0oid
    #8
    am i missing something? when i run reflash.exe and plug in my phone (its on) it just says waiting for device..

    and yes i do have debugging enabled... what setting should it be on (charge, sync, drive)


    Sweet got it... just messing with it finally got it..
    Last edited by spacemanps; 07-15-2010 at 08:20 AM.
  9. SDI
    SDI is offline
    Master Droid
    SDI's Avatar
    Member #
    50624
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    354
    Phone
    Moto Droid 2
    #9
    Is there an unrooting process yet that is as quick and painless as rooting?
  10. Premium Member
    doug piston's Avatar
    Member #
    17066
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,203
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    TundaBolt
    Premium Member
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SDI View Post
    Is there an unrooting process yet that is as quick and painless as rooting?
    Yes. There are RUU's out there that unroot. I don't have a link to one at the momeent though. If shipped roms isn't down they do have them there.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:20 AM
  2. Easiest way to go from 2.01 root to 2.1 root?
    By MarkO in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 07:53 AM
  3. Root/Un-root Catch 22
    By mchambone in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 03:33 PM
  4. Is there a button that acts as an "Enter" button while texting?
    By itslikecody in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 10:30 PM
  5. Any way to remap the camera/volume button to be the power button?
    By Flowah in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 08:12 AM

Search tags for this page

/sbin/sh: getprop: not found
,
communication with phone unexpectedly interrupted incredible
,

communications with phone unexpectedly interrupted

,

communications with phone unexpectedly interrupted. try agai

,
device /sbin/sh: getprop: not found is not supported at this
,

device sbin sh getprop not found

,

one button root

,

one button root droid

,
one button root droid x
,
one button root evo
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+