- What are the options for external memory for my device?
The device supports up to 32GB microSD memory cards.
- Where do I put the microSD card?
Remove the back cover of the device. Place the microSD card inside the slot on the side.
- What type and size microSD storage cards can I use?
Currently, the microSD card supports 2.0 SDHC compatibility.
- Can I install applications to my microSD card?
Currently, programs can only be installed on the deviceís internal storage.
- I canít see pictures stored on my microSD card using Photos?
To see pictures stored on your microSD card using Photos ensure your device is not mounted as a USB storage device. Open the Notifications Panel (by touching and then dragging the status bar down) on your device, then in the Notifications Panel, and ensure the connection type is set to Charge only.
- How do I use the phone's storage card as a USB Drive?
Connect the phone to the computer using the USB cable. When prompted, choose Disk drive mode from the on-screen prompt.
Info from HTC's Website