Ok. I've gone through TOTAL HELL with the Droid X2 ( name it, it's happened). That Asurian is offing to move me from the X2 to the Inc 2. I need to get some info.
1. Rooting. I know 100% it's do able. Is GB also rooted and available?
2. SBFing or restoring to total factory condition via PC Flash software. I want a simple (if possible) method to revert to 2.2 or 2.3 like it came from VZW. So any rooting, .bak'ed bloatware, etc is restored like it was when it arrived.
3. I had HELL with pocket dialing and answering when I had the Eris a few years back. I know roms can fix that. Is there a way to get around that without roms? (Going from the slide down to answer / unlock to slide over like typical android.)
4. FM Radio. This may sound nuts. But I need a good FM radio. Matter of fact FM radio is a MUST on a phone for me! I use Tune-In but a FM Radio WITH RDS (artist / song) is required.
5. Display. Is the display quality as good or better than the X or X2. Both of which I've had? Does the .3 " make any difference?
6. Is the Inc 2 as durable as the x2? If I hit the side or back will it damage easier than the X would?
7. Can the 1.3 Front facing camera be used for 640x480 video recording? I record covers on YouTube. Using the front camera would be simpler than the rear. I don't need HD 720p.
8. How good is the sound quality on the rear speaker, is it loud and clean? I play loads of internet radio, FM radio via my X2.
9. Would you all recommend the Inc 2 over the X2? Is the Inc 2 Fast and speedy at tasks, not locking up or stuttering during music playback?