--All credit goes to gu1dry at XDA--
[RADIO] HTC Incredible 2 Radios [PG32IMG.zip] (Updated: 3 July 2011) - xda-developers
How to Flash:Code:/* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or the end of the world. Please do some research * if you have any concerns about flashing a radio before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the * finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
In order for this to work, the HTC Incredible 2 needs to be S-OFF. Flashing the radio with a corrupt file or interrupting the flash, can brick the device, please proceed with caution.
1. Download the your choice of radio for the HTC Incredible 2.
2. Make sure the filename is PG32IMG.zip exactly or it will not work and copy it to the same folder as adb (the /platform-tools folder within the
Android SDK folder).
3. Connect the HTC Incredible 2 to the computer via USB.
4. On the computer, open terminal and run the following commands:
NOTE: The md5 should match up the provide the original download location. If not, redownload & try again.Code:adb push PG32IMG.zip /sdcard/PG32IMG.zip adb shell md5sum /sdcard/PG32IMG.zip
Code:adb reboot bootloader
5. The HTC Incredible 2 will reboot & usually boot into fastboot. Pressing the Power button will put the device into the bootloader.
6. The bootloader will scan for the radio update. Once it finds the update, select Yes.
7. Allow the bootloader to finish flashing the updated radio, and reboot the HTC Incredible 2 normally.
From Froyo-based RUUs:
-From the 0.0.0.330336 RUU:
-From the 0.92.1401.0 RUU:
From the 1.08.1401.0 RUU:
-From the 1.08.1401.4 RUU:
-has the same radio as the 1.08.1401.0 RUU
-From the 1.30.1401.3 RUU:
-From the 1.34.605.4 RUU (HTC Incredible 2 Stock):
From Gingerbread-based RUUs:
-From the 2.18.605.3 RUU:
-From the 2.18.605.4 RUU:
-has the same radio as the 2.18.605.3 RUU