DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Upon further review:

1. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1046 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    I still think it was a huge mistake to make MotoMaker an AT&T exclusive. It should've been offered directly from Moto and have the carrier specific radio put in upon order.

I too thought the 5c would be the budget iPhone many were yearning for, but Apple took the other route as usual instead (then again $99 w/new contract is more than a fair price for what you get). I've seen a few people with them so far, but as I am in Apple's backyard, it's sure to be more common here. I haven't seen one up close yet, but I admit they do look good, at least from afar.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    I think carrier exclusives are stupid in theory and practice. Who has recently changed carriers because their device had a different version? It's just bad business decisions on part of the OEM's.

Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    Mentioned because talking to a rep the G2 garnered a lot of interest and been selling plus after playing with it my self the screen stands out and I love the memo feature myself. Any whoo at the particular store I was at they did better in sales for the G2 than moto x. Still I will admit that the G2 may not carry quite the commercial weight as the iphone or galaxy devices.
    I know I'm just pouting because I have a awesome device that nobody else loves, lol. There are less than 100 posts on this forum in the G2 section and half of them are mine. Even XDA only has like 500 total in their section too. This is day 7 with Loki enabled and there's one single modified ROM out. I know marketing was very weak but it's still unbelievable to me that LG's very impressive flagship has gone practically unnoticed.

jam, take the chance to try one out in the store if you can. My girlfriend has the S4 and the G2 is far more natural in hand, so much so I actually held the S4 with two hands constantly. I swore I'd never get a screen bigger than 4.3 before I held the G2.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jass View Post
    I think carrier exclusives are stupid in theory and practice. Who has recently changed carriers because their device had a different version? It's just bad business decisions on part of the OEM's.

I know I'm just pouting because I have a awesome device that nobody else loves, lol. There are less than 100 posts on this forum in the G2 section and half of them are mine. Even XDA only has like 500 total in their section too. This is day 7 with Loki enabled and there's one single modified ROM out. I know marketing was very weak but it's still unbelievable to me that LG's very impressive flagship has gone practically unnoticed.

jam, take the chance to try one out in the store if you can. My girlfriend has the S4 and the G2 is far more natural in hand, so much so I actually held the S4 with two hands constantly. I swore I'd never get a screen bigger than 4.3 before I held the G2.
    No doubt the G2 is a killer device! I checked one out in store and was impressed with it. I am shocked more people don't pick it up but it doesnt seem to have the marketing as some of the other devices. Enjoy it man !!!!
    pc747 likes this.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    OneCraigB
    Phone
    HTC One
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jass View Post

I picked up the Blue HTC One, for $50 a few days ago, but also tried out the G2, MOTO X, Ultra, and S4. I was impressed with the G2 the most. I couldnt pass up on the $50 deal though. I still have about 10 days to make my decision soI might go back, pay the extra $$ for it. Dont get me wrong, I love the One and the new Sense is nice but the G2's screen is awesome.
    Stock Rooted HTC Rezound
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links