DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VZN version of Galaxy Note FINALLY ARRIVES

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro

VZN version of Galaxy Note FINALLY ARRIVES

Ok, the LG Intuition debuts today online and in stores on the 10th. Aside from the boxy shape and nowhere to store the pen (which is DUMB), it looks and sounds really great.

But now I'm wondering about THIS ONE and wonder if I should hold out.

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/07/12...snapdragon-s4/

Any thoughts ????

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2
    FINALLY got my GN2 from slow-poke VZN !!

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    Read an interesting comment in a thread on the forum below :

http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comm...appearance_in/

From "dreadnaughtfearnot" -

VZW will still be releasing the LG, along with the Note II. expect to see all 3 phablets in the lineup. Which IMO is not a great idea for inventory purposes, but it is happening.

I am employed by one of the companies involved in a position high enough up the proper chain to be "in the know". VZW announced the LG Intuition a couple of days ago, and it actually went on sale today: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller? item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPho neId=5951 I have used both the Intuition and Note II on Verizon's network, but admittedly have no hands on experience with the HTC. Expect the Note II in the 4th Quarter. A VZW version of it has been planned since the original Note launch, when Verizon opted to pass and instead pick up a second edition if the original sold well. On an Intuition VS Note II basis, while the Note II will almost certainly launch at a higher price point (at least it is planned to) the Intuition feels like a poor copy. While it runs ICS very well and the UI feels fluid, it lacks any "phablet" specific wow features. In short, it is a large phone with a stylus, and has a much smaller battery. The Note II will run 4.1 and has a bevy of useful features specifically for the stylus and multitasking. It also feels much better in the hand. I completely understand if you don't feel my information is credible, and no hard feelings. No I am not willing to state my exact company and position. Just trying to offer up a little bit of information.

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    SCH-I535
    I got excited when I read the title of the thread. I opened the thread expecting to see a picture of the note and maybe an eta on when vzw will sell it. Then became very disappointed when I read that you were talking about the LG. Booo!

Sent from my SCH-I535
  6. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece
    note 2 is my only phablet interest... guess Verizon isn't getting it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    READ THE COMMENT ABOVE from someone who supposedly is "in the know." He says Verizon *IS* getting the Note 2 !!!! Let's hope he's right, because that's the one I want !!!!

8. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1675 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    I got excited when I read the title of the thread. I opened the thread expecting to see a picture of the note and maybe an eta on when vzw will sell it. Then became very disappointed when I read that you were talking about the LG. Booo!

Sent from my SCH-I535
    You too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    Read an interesting comment in a thread on the forum below :

http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comm...appearance_in/

From "dreadnaughtfearnot" -

VZW will still be releasing the LG, along with the Note II. expect to see all 3 phablets in the lineup. Which IMO is not a great idea for inventory purposes, but it is happening.

I am employed by one of the companies involved in a position high enough up the proper chain to be "in the know". VZW announced the LG Intuition a couple of days ago, and it actually went on sale today: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller? item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPho neId=5951 I have used both the Intuition and Note II on Verizon's network, but admittedly have no hands on experience with the HTC. Expect the Note II in the 4th Quarter. A VZW version of it has been planned since the original Note launch, when Verizon opted to pass and instead pick up a second edition if the original sold well. On an Intuition VS Note II basis, while the Note II will almost certainly launch at a higher price point (at least it is planned to) the Intuition feels like a poor copy. While it runs ICS very well and the UI feels fluid, it lacks any "phablet" specific wow features. In short, it is a large phone with a stylus, and has a much smaller battery. The Note II will run 4.1 and has a bevy of useful features specifically for the stylus and multitasking. It also feels much better in the hand. I completely understand if you don't feel my information is credible, and no hard feelings. No I am not willing to state my exact company and position. Just trying to offer up a little bit of information.

10. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece
    Quote Originally Posted by spydergirl View Post
    Expect the Note II in the 4th Quarter. A VZW version of it has been planned since the original Note launch, when Verizon opted to pass and instead pick up a second edition if the original sold well. On an Intuition VS Note II basis, while the Note II will almost certainly launch at a higher price point (at least it is planned to) the Intuition feels like a poor copy. While it runs ICS very well and the UI feels fluid, it lacks any "phablet" specific wow features. In short, it is a large phone with a stylus, and has a much smaller battery. The Note II will run 4.1 and has a bevy of useful features specifically for the stylus and multitasking. It also feels much better in the hand. I completely understand if you don't feel my information is credible, and no hard feelings. No I am not willing to state my exact company and position. Just trying to offer up a little bit of information.

nice! the wow features is what I'm interested in and I'm guessing the 10 million plus note one sales were enough lol note 2 is definitely in my top 2 wants

NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeeeet View Post
    nice! the wow features is what I'm interested in and I'm guessing the 10 million plus note one sales were enough lol note 2 is definitely in my top 2 wants

You and me both !!! :-) What's the other "want?"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Links