DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: razr and razr maxx update may come in september

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

razr and razr maxx update may come in september

2. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    I don't know death4u, this article seems fairy biased on the surface. He could be correct on the update coming in September but we won't truly know till it does happen. Considering his self proclaimed love of iPhone, I have to wonder if he looks for any opportunity to degrade other products and manufacturers when he can.

"Adam is an editor based in San Francisco, California who loves his iPhone 3GS, iPad third-generation and Samsung Galaxy Nexus. He's also becoming intrigued with Windows Phone. You can follow him on Twitter or on Google+. You can reach him by email at adam@notebooks.com."

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Yeah i agree i just wanted to share the latest rumour lol. But in all seriousness the timeframe is about right but of course with Verizon you never know they tend to sit on things and or never in a hurry. I for one would rather they release the software ready and bugless than rush and it be full of bugs like we have now. Even running the 215 I've still noticed some minor issues occurring even though at first it seemed to fix alot it hasn't eliminated all bugs. The more i use it the more i find. Dont get me wrong it was an improvement but with time im noticing little quirks. Eg. Bluetooth audio when paired to a car head unit does not play music through the cars speakers but the phones instead however phone calls work right. This was a product of ICS both 211 and 215, gb it worked flawless. There are other issues but to numerous to list. No amount of reflashing, or fdr's fix it. Sorry for the long post just had to vent a little.
  4. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    950 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    I agree with you 100%... I would rather wait for a perfect update than rushed a buggy one. And yes, even with 215, there are things that can be improved.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Links