DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: SERIOUSLY?! Verizon's version of Galaxy Note not coming to VZN til FALL ????!!!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto e815
    I wanted it to the point I bought the international version full price and am using it on Straight Talk ($55/month) which uses the AT&T network. I didn't give up my Verizon account.

Regarding AT&T I'm not sure you will be happy. As Kim Komando likes to say, they have "no bars in more places." At my office I'm in a solid AT&T 4G area (not even close to an Edge or 3G location) according to their coverage map, but all I get is Edge speed. It doesn't get any better when I go outside to the parking lot. However I do get 4G at my house where I don't really need it because I use WiFi.

My plan was to use the GN on Straight Talk until Verizon got it and then sell the GN. I really don't know how long I'll keep both accounts, but I will never give up Verizon because their coverage is more dependable.

The GN is a true joy to use. I really love it and in my book, the iPhone 4S is just your average smart phone, but I do use the iPhone 4S for a mobile hot spot at work because of the poor coverage on AT&T.

I think our best chance to get the GN 2 on Verizon is in October. They surely won't bring out the GN 1 while the SIII is in full promotion this summer.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Im new here and had signed up for the S 3 and cancelled because I figured its not going to hurt waiting for the phone I want (note).
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Im about to start posting all the crazy rumored about the Note 2. Man I want the Note or a new one bad. My Bionic is still going nice though, not like im stuck with the OG or anything. And hopefully they do release a successor because the. Note sold so well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Arghh.... my old droid X is dying faster than I had expected... Hope the Verizon releases Gal Note before I leave this greedy company
    by the way.. droid x is one of the worst phones one can buy.. its piece of a junk.. this is why I'm never going to buy any more phones from Motorola.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hmp12
    Arghh.... my old droid X is dying faster than I had expected... Hope the Verizon releases Gal Note before I leave this greedy company
    by the way.. droid x is one of the worst phones one can buy.. its piece of a junk.. this is why I'm never going to buy any more phones from Motorola.
    What's up with your DROID X? My friend had one, only thing wrong with it was call volume was really messed up lol

6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamPA1006 View Post
    What's up with your DROID X? My friend had one, only thing wrong with it was call volume was really messed up lol

It's super laggy and slow, unresponsive, and takes forever to make a call lol Also, it reboots itself way too frequently lol
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    *UPDATE*

Went to ATT & VZN stores yesterday to look @ phones & compare information, and you guys are absolutely RIGHT about ATT's customer service! They were amazing !!! It's a shame their coverage is so bad because I'd be tempted to switch on THAT reason alone - Good CS. The salesperson knew I was a VZN customer & even knew when to throw in their store's "sale" (local only) of buying one tablet for $399 and getting ANY smartphone (including the GN) for FREE !!! Hard to pass up that kind of deal....... but I did. *sigh*

Went from there to VZN and got "ok" CS (the usual) and the guy was trying really hard to talk me OUT of wanting the GN and into buying either the Bionic, Nexus, or Razr Maxx. He was almost condescending when I insisted that I WANT THE NOTE !!! They DID say that VZN is getting the "Journal," but wouldn't say WHEN !!!!

*SIGH* So I'm still back @ square one and getting impatiently frustrated! :-/

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2
    FINALLY got my GN2 from slow-poke VZN !!
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    So.. it looks like T-mobile is getting the note soon....
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note Coming In Blue, Android 4.0 ICS Preloaded?

Come on verizon.. what are you doin?????????????????
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    We should all mass-email VZN on the same day to protest. Clog-up their email boxes. We should start a Facebook Event and make it viral !!!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2
    FINALLY got my GN2 from slow-poke VZN !!
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Check out the rumor posted on the front page of this site for the Note sequel. It looks awesome. That's the phone I really want. I've had an upgrade on Verizon for a while, but now with the new BS share plans I might just jump off of Verizon. They just seem so selective with their phones, and it appears that at&t has the widest variety of phones and tries to get them out in a timely manner (first for One X, early on the S2 and S3)

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Links