DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: SERIOUSLY?! Verizon's version of Galaxy Note not coming to VZN til FALL ????!!!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    LOL. Very true. However, I would stick with the Pro if they were going to update it. I love it and really prefer to have the physical keyboard. I figured the Note is the ONLY way I will make the transition to a full touchscreen keyboard because it's so BIG and forgiving and also has the stylus. :-) Otherwise, I'd stay right with my Pro. :-)

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2
    FINALLY got my GN2 from slow-poke VZN !!
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I just preordered the sgs3 in white with Verizon n unlimited does stay on your plan per the rep hope hes right
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone

Quote Originally Posted by spydergirl View Post
    Nope. Still holding out for the Note/Journal/Phablet ...... whatever it will be called on VZW.

Same here. No other real options for artists and creative people. Its really been the ideal phone I've wanted for years.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Looks like galaxy note 2 could b out in october
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    That is SO DISCOURAGING because I desperately need to upgrade and I have my heart set on that gadget !! I played with one at an AT&T store and fell IN LOVE completely and totally !! I'm so discouraged and frustrated !! Why the heck does it take so LONG for them to get the same models into the other networks ???!!! Grrrrrrr...........

I'm thinking of going to the Razr Maxx out of sheer desperation and necessity (and my hubby LOVES LOVES LOVES the battery power on his !!), but then I wouldn't have my upgrade discount by the time the VZN Galaxy Note version comes out.

I've even tried to see if there is ANY WAY POSSIBLE to use an un-locked Note on the VZN network. Nope...... not happening. :-(

*SIGH*
    Don't *sigh* LOL Get the Maxx or the GS3. Enjoy that until the "note" or something comparable that comes out on VZW. Then your upgrade is gone but thats OK. Just sell the device you choose and use that money for most of cost of the new phone this fall. Your welcome
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    Nope. I'm standing strong. I resisted moving to the touchscreen keyboard this long, so I'll stick with my glitchy little DPro til I can get VZW's version of the Note. :-/

FINALLY got my GN2 from slow-poke VZN !!
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Nope. I'm standing strong. I resisted moving to the touchscreen keyboard this long, so I'll stick with my glitchy little DPro til I can get VZW's version of the Note. :-/

Yes, but switching would give you 4G and you can get it discounted pricing before the tiered pricing goes into effect saving your unlimited data if you have it.
    94lt1 likes this.
  8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1421 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huskur View Post
    Yes, but switching would give you 4G and you can get it discounted pricing before the tiered pricing goes into effect saving your unlimited data if you have it.
    Lmao... husker you're like the devil on the other shoulder lmao

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!
    Last edited by 94lt1; 06-06-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    Like many of you I'm so sick of verizon...I put them in the same category as Time Warner cable & that's NOT good! with them phasing out the unlimited plans after promising to keep us grandfathered in, then trying to make us PAY a fee to upgrade our phones and their total FAIL of customer support lately I'm so done with them when my contract ends next year.

I had a Bionic that was great until a few updates then it turned to the WORST phone ever! I bout a used Galaxy Nexus from eBay for $300 and I fell in love with Samsung phones! The nexus is everything it was hyped up to be! A coworker has me interested in the Note now! However we are thinking of going to T-Mobile since they have data only plans. We figured we can buy the Note outright, keep our current phones on our current carriers (he's on Sprint me VZN) until the contracts end but use the Note as a data device only to test out T-Mobile as well as the phone. This way if we don't like the phone/T-Mobile we can sell it easily sell the phone & drop T-Mobile. I'm sure if I tell T-Mobile I'm thinking of leaving VZN they will give me a GREAT deal!

anyone here have experience with T-Mobile? I know it depends on the area & each area is different (AT&T is CRAP around here but VZN & Sprint are pretty good. I tried finding reviews on Google but couldn't find much.
  10. 2ns
    Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    I just gave up and ordered the S3. I really wanted the note but it is not worth risking unlimited data even though I don't currently use much at all.
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Links