DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: SERIOUSLY?! Verizon's version of Galaxy Note not coming to VZN til FALL ????!!!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    Thanks for posting that. I had read that article awhile ago, but I'm not ready to jump ship from VZW yet. Still holding out, but getting REALLY ANNOYED with ZERO news coming out from VZW about their version of this phone. It's very frustrating because I REALLY want it. Seems kind of stupid because it would seem they might lose business from folks jumping ship to get the phone with another carrier. It's VERY well-advertised!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2
    FINALLY got my GN2 from slow-poke VZN !!
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by milew66623 View Post
    I spoke with a few verizon reps at the mall and they said that the journal will be out around summer and it WILL NOT be by HTC, it will be Samsung. Now, not sure how accurate that is, but that is what they said. I hope that is true, and I hop it is the same size as the AT&T Not...5.3 inches. Making it smalling would be retarded.
    This is the same story Ive been hearing from reps over the phone. Makes me happy to hear. Hope it's true.. Otherwise im gone after 10+ years. I've just about had it with them, even with an unlimited data plan. The news about them phasing that out, forcing me to get a phone full retail in order to keep unlimited is ridiculous. Seems like the best option really is the unlocked on AT&T anyways, as that one has the video editor, but man.. it takes Verizon FOREVER to get phones.. so irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by spydergirl View Post
    Oh that does give me hope !!!! THANK YOU !!! :-)

Guess we may hear or see something within the next couple months..? Feel the same way about the Note, except I've wanted one exactly like it since Archos came out with their Archos 5 units that had a 4.8 inch screen. BTW the S3 wont have a wacom chip I dont think so the digitizer pen wont even compare to how the sPen works on the Note. Been dying to get a Note for like the last 4 years. Glad to see people not trolling or making fun of me for wanting a 5 inch screen smartphone tablet ever since the Note came out too
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by dominick_7 View Post
    This is the same story Ive been hearing from reps over the phone. Makes me happy to hear. Hope it's true.. Otherwise im gone after 10+ years. I've just about had it with them, even with an unlimited data plan. The news about them phasing that out, forcing me to get a phone full retail in order to keep unlimited is ridiculous. Seems like the best option really is the unlocked on AT&T anyways, as that one has the video editor, but man.. it takes Verizon FOREVER to get phones.. so irritating.
    Where did you hear that they are phasing out being "grandfathered in" with unlimited data? I Was told that I would always have that???
  4. I r Teh Greetest
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Phone
    GNex & D3
    Quote Originally Posted by milew66623 View Post
    Where did you hear that they are phasing out being "grandfathered in" with unlimited data? I Was told that I would always have that???
    Its been posted all over the place the past month, I don't have a direct link but you can check the news section or do a search. VZW says when people renew their next contract you'll be downgrade to a Tiered Plan.

Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone
    | Galaxy S4 | Eclipse v3/Hyperdrive RSL15 |
    |
    |

5. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    680 times
    Twitter
    @smalltownlife13
    Phone
    Note2, Maxx HD, S3, Nexus
    Premium Member
    I purchased an unlocked international Note that I have been using on a monthly prepay plan - I love this phone and I hope VZW does have something this fall that is in the Note family...I will definitely be picking it up.

I have received the ICS upgrade which has been nice - no complaints here.
    **Be yourself - Everyone else is already taken**

6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonnor View Post
    Its been posted all over the place the past month, I don't have a direct link but you can check the news section or do a search. VZW says when people renew their next contract you'll be downgrade to a Tiered Plan.

Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone
    Correct. They explicitly said they were phasing out unlimited when the family data share plans come in. Also that the only way to keep your unlimited after that was to buy the phone at full retail. But then you can't use your New Every 2 credit or discount..

Quote Originally Posted by smalltowngirl13 View Post
    I purchased an unlocked international Note that I have been using on a monthly prepay plan - I love this phone and I hope VZW does have something this fall that is in the Note family...I will definitely be picking it up.

I have received the ICS upgrade which has been nice - no complaints here.
    Awesome.. been SO tempted to do the same thing.. but have been trying to hold out for the Note on Verizon.. May do it regardless. I could do some serious damage art wise on it. Its as close to perfect as a device as I could think of with the level of specs a smartphone could have.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    If u pre order the sgs3 tomorrow with Verizon u keep your unlimited plan. Droid-life talked about it testerday. Thats my plan for tomorrow, awesome phone n unlimited data
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Well for all of us who want a bigger screen how is the S3 looking to you guys? I gotta admit the phone is getting more appealing to me, especially since we get 2GB of RAM

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid Pro
    Nope. Still holding out for the Note/Journal/Phablet ...... whatever it will be called on VZW.

FINALLY got my GN2 from slow-poke VZN !!
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Well I can see how in the DROID pro you would definitely want something bigger lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Links