DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Droid 4

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    DROID 1

Droid 4

I have seen a pic and read some basic specs, but is there any new confirmed info or rumors on the D-4? Possible launch date?

Sent from my CushZero Dą
    Sent from another, used DROID... DROID 4.

3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    So far, this is all we really have on the D4:http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...ml#post1739428
    If you always seem to have drama in your life, you are probably the one causing the drama.
    If customer service representatives or restaurant servers always seem to be rude to you, you are probably the one being rude.
    If your computer always seems to be freezing up on you, you're probably doing something wrong.

In my experience, drama begets drama, rudeness begets rudeness, and ineptitude begets ineptitude.
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Twitter
    @TampaWood
    Phone
    Moto Razr Maxx LE/Red
    I have had the Moto-Droid-4, in my hands and demo's the unit for a few he's. The device, to me, feels and appears to what two Razor's would look like if they were attached tch other, with opposite ends attached. The bottom half is now a physical QWERTY keyboard. Quite easy on the eyes.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by wood13850 View Post
    I have had the Moto-Droid-4, in my hands and demo's the unit for a few he's. The device, to me, feels and appears to what two Razor's would look like if they were attached tch other, with opposite ends attached. The bottom half is now a physical QWERTY keyboard. Quite easy on the eyes.
    Were you able to confirm any specs - like the processor speed? screen size?
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    123-232-3232 x32323
    I have also heard about D-4 that it is going to launch soon. But not found exact date of its launching. Can't wait to see. Keep updating.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Razr M
    Quote Originally Posted by wood13850 View Post
    Does it have the same form factor as the D3? Wondering if it means a whole new set of accessories if I get one.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
    --
    Seth Holmes
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Looks like the D4 will be coming out at the same time at the Samsung Nexus - on Dec. 8.
  9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    Check out http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...se-thread.html. It is being discussed over there.
    If you always seem to have drama in your life, you are probably the one causing the drama.
    If customer service representatives or restaurant servers always seem to be rude to you, you are probably the one being rude.
    If your computer always seems to be freezing up on you, you're probably doing something wrong.

In my experience, drama begets drama, rudeness begets rudeness, and ineptitude begets ineptitude.

Links