Samsung Galaxy Nexus official specs and release details
The press in Hong Kong were greeted upon entering the event with the official press release for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Plenty more to come tonight, but all of the rumors and speculation regarding the Nexus itself can finally stop.
Here is your next Nexus device:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream
- 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED Screen with 720p resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Redesigned UI in Android 4.0
- Improved multi-tasking, notifications, Wi-Fi hotspot, NFC support, full web browsing
- Android 4.0 features Software Navigation buttons
- People App with Google+ Integration among other features
- Redesigned camera with panorama mode, 1080p video, zero-shutter lag, silly faces and background replacement features
- Face Unlock: Facial recognition to unlock your phone.
- Android Beam uses NFC to easily share content with other Android users
- PURE GOOGLE EXPERIENCE
- All the Google Apps you love from Android Market and GMail to Movie Studio and redesigned Google+ app
- 8.94mm thick, 4.29mm bezel
- LTE and HSPA+ connectivity
- Available in USA, Europe, and Asia beginning in November and then rolled out globally
So now that we finally have the full specs what are your first impressions of the newest member of the Nexus family?