DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Great Read

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex

Great Read

Kinda newsworthy but not really is this read up. It would be a great sticky somewhere yonder in the forum. Makes things less confusing for me at least....i know with all these processors coming out its kinda insane to actually know which one is better and and which on is more efficient. Qualcomm S4 vs NVIDIA Kal-El vs TI OMAP 4470 vs Samsung Exynos 4212: Strong-ARMed Superchip Showdown!
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    712 times
    Phone
    D1/DX/DB/Nex/Note2
    ^Cool, good way to get my geek fix of the day! Man, yet another android website, there has be to 100's of them!
  3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Lol, i have my chrome open up 8 different android related sites every time browser turns on. Engagdet, thisismynext (soon the verge), droid-life, androidcentral, androidpolice, droidforums, an.droid-life, gsmarena, and now androidauthority. Android news has turned into a hobby to read up on.
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoneygreen View Post
    Lol, i have my chrome open up 8 different android related sites every time browser turns on. Engagdet, thisismynext (soon the verge), droid-life, androidcentral, androidpolice, droidforums, an.droid-life, gsmarena, and now androidauthority. Android news has turned into a hobby to read up on.
    Just this morning I set up google reader to cull all of those sites plus a couple other's RSS feeds so that I could check one place and see any updates... I'm still working on a way for it to auto-star anything with specific key words like "Nexus" "Razr" and "Vigor"
    If you always seem to have drama in your life, you are probably the one causing the drama.
    If customer service representatives or restaurant servers always seem to be rude to you, you are probably the one being rude.
    If your computer always seems to be freezing up on you, you're probably doing something wrong.

In my experience, drama begets drama, rudeness begets rudeness, and ineptitude begets ineptitude.
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusstopher View Post
    Just this morning I set up google reader to cull all of those sites plus a couple other's RSS feeds so that I could check one place and see any updates... I'm still working on a way for it to auto-star anything with specific key words like "Nexus" "Razr" and "Vigor"
    If you fiqure out how to do that, id be glad to rip your idea and use it myself.
  6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    712 times
    Phone
    D1/DX/DB/Nex/Note2
    Feels good to know I'm not alone in this insane obsession! The one problem with checking every day is release dates seem to take years to get here!
  7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    So far the best resource I have found is Google Reader Filter for Greasemonkey but you have to have greasmonkey and it only highlights them, doesn't star them... still looking thought
    If you always seem to have drama in your life, you are probably the one causing the drama.
    If customer service representatives or restaurant servers always seem to be rude to you, you are probably the one being rude.
    If your computer always seems to be freezing up on you, you're probably doing something wrong.

In my experience, drama begets drama, rudeness begets rudeness, and ineptitude begets ineptitude.

Links