DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 52 of 116 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: The "New" New Phone Rumor Mill

1. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    I kind of feel like we need a special ceremony where we do a final documentation of the "Razr Post" and condemn it to the archives as we clear the place holder for another phone... I'm just not ready to do that quite yet... hahaha
    ilikemoneygreen likes this.
    If you always seem to have drama in your life, you are probably the one causing the drama.
    If customer service representatives or restaurant servers always seem to be rude to you, you are probably the one being rude.
    If your computer always seems to be freezing up on you, you're probably doing something wrong.

In my experience, drama begets drama, rudeness begets rudeness, and ineptitude begets ineptitude.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
    Liked
    117 times
    Phone
    DROID X --> Nexus Prime
    So the question is... Why do we buy a new phone? So we can follow all the new rumors... But... EVEN FASTER!

Swyped and sent through the interwebz to you!
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    N1>Dinc>RAZR>NEXUS
    They should have called the RAZR the "Motorola Droid What The Bionic Should Have Been but We Made More Money by Waiting Another Month and Releasing the Same Phone with a Better Screen".
    ConqSoft and SANhacker like this.
    Smartphone history: BBStorm>N1>Dinc>BBStorm>RAZR>GalaxyNEXUS
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5 and DROID MAXX
    The only thing that the Bionic has over the Razr, if you consider it to be a good thing, is the removable battery. But for me, the Bionic is the last Moto product I'll buy after this fiasco.
    I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusstopher View Post
    I kind of feel like we need a special ceremony where we do a final documentation of the "Razr Post" and condemn it to the archives as we clear the place holder for another phone... I'm just not ready to do that quite yet... hahaha
    I think it deserves a spot in this thread for another day, but after im sure the official release specs of the device on its own news thread would do better. Whats more great Trus is all the work you put in to keep this up to date, a lot of the rumors you posted from all the different sites were true. I think this thread helped organize many thoughts into one. Great stuff. and its almost like breaking up with a girlfriend now... No more coverage on the Razr and all that work put in already isnt good anymore. Haha not sure to cry or to celebrate.
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoneygreen View Post
    I think it deserves a spot in this thread for another day, but after im sure the official release specs of the device on its own news thread would do better. Whats more great Trus is all the work you put in to keep this up to date, a lot of the rumors you posted from all the different sites were true. I think this thread helped organize many thoughts into one. Great stuff. and its almost like breaking up with a girlfriend now... No more coverage on the Razr and all that work put in already isnt good anymore. Haha not sure to cry or to celebrate.
    Yeah, and this wasn't even very much work compared to the stupid Nexus post.... ending that is going to be like breaking up with a kardashian sister... sexy as hell, but very high maintenance and never really sure if there was much actual knowledge behind all that fanfare and hype...
    If you always seem to have drama in your life, you are probably the one causing the drama.
    If customer service representatives or restaurant servers always seem to be rude to you, you are probably the one being rude.
    If your computer always seems to be freezing up on you, you're probably doing something wrong.

In my experience, drama begets drama, rudeness begets rudeness, and ineptitude begets ineptitude.
  7. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    450 times
    Phone
    The GALAXY NEXUS
    Yeah, and this wasn't even very much work compared to the stupid Nexus post.... ending that is going to be like breaking up with a kardashian sister... sexy as hell, but very high maintenance and never really sure if there was much actual knowledge behind all that fanfare and hype...
    Oh snap!
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    I bet over 50% of the talk about it were people not even in the loop. That one will be the doozy.
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    Looks like the Razr isn't done with rumors quite yet:

Droid Razr Shows up at FCC, Might be Global Phone!

10. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    712 times
    Phone
    D1/DX/DB/Nex/Note2
    Looks like the Razr isn't done with rumors quite yet:

Droid Razr Shows up at FCC, Might be Global Phone!
    Why leave out this minor detail?!

Links