DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Atnt/ Tmobile Merger - what you can do!

  1. Droid Newbie
    polymorph's Avatar
    Member #
    181648
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #1

    Exclamation Atnt/ Tmobile Merger - what you can do!

    the majority of humanity hates ATNT - but how do you stop what feels like the inevitable demise of another company that provides good service for a cheap price? Anyone remember alltel? cingular? or my fave mediaone?? Gobbled by atnt then turned into cesspits of unhappy customers practically raped by corporate america. Want to stop it but don't know what to do?

    VOICE YOUR OPINION!! But where?

    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/5/sto...t-mobile-sale/

    and

    Stop Atnt Tmobile Merger | Facebook

    and of course a quick call to those paid to represent your voice - just leave them a voicemail!

    Contacting the Congress: A Citizen's Congressional Directory
  2. Droid Ninja
    Big Ry's Avatar
    Member #
    34627
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blacksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,309
    Liked
    46 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Sexxxus
    #2
    Actually it was AT&T that was bought by cingular. Then later down the line, they changed the name to AT&T.

    Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    HOKIE
  3. Master Droid
    Skull One's Avatar
    Member #
    45849
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    760
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4S daily. Droid and DX
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by polymorph View Post
    the majority of humanity hates ATNT - but how do you stop what feels like the inevitable demise of another company that provides good service for a cheap price? Anyone remember alltel? cingular? or my fave mediaone?? Gobbled by atnt then turned into cesspits of unhappy customers practically raped by corporate america. Want to stop it but don't know what to do?

    VOICE YOUR OPINION!! But where?

    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/5/sto...t-mobile-sale/

    and

    Stop Atnt Tmobile Merger | Facebook

    and of course a quick call to those paid to represent your voice - just leave them a voicemail!

    Contacting the Congress: A Citizen's Congressional Directory

    Thanks for the laugh. I haven't seen a post this far off base in a long while. And for future reference, there hasn't been a single petition that has every stopped a multi-billion dollar purchase in recorded history.
    Facts are the very first casuality of bad information.
  4. Developer
    13th angel's Avatar
    Member #
    161319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Posts
    2,102
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    X13thAngelX
    Phone
    DX/D2G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull One View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by polymorph View Post
    the majority of humanity hates ATNT - but how do you stop what feels like the inevitable demise of another company that provides good service for a cheap price? Anyone remember alltel? cingular? or my fave mediaone?? Gobbled by atnt then turned into cesspits of unhappy customers practically raped by corporate america. Want to stop it but don't know what to do?

    VOICE YOUR OPINION!! But where?

    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/5/sto...t-mobile-sale/

    and

    Stop Atnt Tmobile Merger | Facebook

    and of course a quick call to those paid to represent your voice - just leave them a voicemail!

    Contacting the Congress: A Citizen's Congressional Directory

    Thanks for the laugh. I haven't seen a post this far off base in a long while. And for future reference, there hasn't been a single petition that has every stopped a multi-billion dollar purchase in recorded history.
    +1 would be nice for people to finally realize that though....

    And for the record, I've never had anything against at&t (not sure what atnt is, super explosive version of tnt maybe?).

    Sent from my Liberated D2G
    CM9 builds for D2G, D2, and DX
  5. Droid Ninja
    Hugh Jass's Avatar
    Member #
    35340
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,561
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 13th angel View Post
    I've never had anything against at&t (not sure what atnt is, super explosive version of tnt maybe?).
    ATNT

    Absolutely
    Terrible
    Nonrelevant
    Thread

    ???
  6. Droid Ninja
    dfuser312553's Avatar
    Member #
    110383
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,084
    #6
    Yeah just give up & eat your cake. Angel good luck cracking that bootloader....lawlz
  7. Developer
    13th angel's Avatar
    Member #
    161319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Posts
    2,102
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    X13thAngelX
    Phone
    DX/D2G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 13th angel View Post
    I've never had anything against at&t (not sure what atnt is, super explosive version of tnt maybe?).
    ATNT

    Absolutely
    Terrible
    Nonrelevant
    Thread

    ???
    Quoted because its made of win.... and made me lol

    Sent from my Liberated D2G
    CM9 builds for D2G, D2, and DX
  8. Droid Ninja
    dfuser312553's Avatar
    Member #
    110383
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,084
    #8
    Seriously bashing someone for exercising their franchise? Not because you disagree but because you don't exercise yours? What a bunch of clones you are!
  9. Master Droid
    Skull One's Avatar
    Member #
    45849
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    760
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4S daily. Droid and DX
    #9
    LOL

    His first claim about AT&T is flat wrong. Do you really think he has a clue about what is going on if he can't remember a 14 billion dollar deal from just 7 years ago?
    Facts are the very first casuality of bad information.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Hugh Jass's Avatar
    Member #
    35340
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,561
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull One View Post
    LOL

    His first claim about AT&T is flat wrong. Do you really think he has a clue about what is going on if he can't remember a 14 billion dollar deal from just 7 years ago?
    Perhaps he wasn't born yet?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Your thoughts on Att eating Tmobile
    By jeremycnly in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 02:58 PM
  2. Verizon Tab vs Tmobile Tab
    By Fury22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 06:16 PM
  3. My open letter to AT&T regarding merger
    By belome in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 02:04 AM
  4. When it comes to Android Sprint/TMobile Don't
    By StepDroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:50 AM
  5. Moto Motoroi headed to Tmobile
    By wuyanks in forum Android Smart Phones
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 07:55 PM

Search tags for this page

at n t mobile
,
atn t bought tmobile?
,

atnt

,
atnt and tmobile
,
atnt bought
,
atnt bought t-mobile
,
atnt tmobile
,
att tmobile merger droid
,
can customers stop the att tmobile merger
,
can you make a verizon droid into a cingular
,
can you make a verizon droid x to t-mobile?
,
can you turn a verizon droid into a tmobile?
,
stop tmobile merger
,
t mobile forum
,
t-mobile merger, forum
,

t-mobile stop merger

,

thanks for proving my point

,
tmobile and atnt merger
,
tmobile merger forums
,
tmobile merger petition
,
tmobile merger with atnt
,
tmobile what to do
,
tmolbile merg whats this do for android
,
when can tmobile customers get atnt phones?
,
who do you contact regarding att tmobile merger
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+