Motorola Bee is the First Android Honeycomb Smartphone
The Motorola Bee will be the very first Android Honeycomb smartphone. This is a mere concept for now, the creation of joyStudios, but it looks believable enough, to be honest. According to its designers, the handset is compatible with a laptop dock and HD multimedia dock. Motorola Bee supports 3G+ connectivity and it uses an 8MP camera capable of full HD video capture. Its display is a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED screen with multitouch, and the specs list of the device ends with 32/64GB of memory and a front 5MP videocall camera.
- Its display is a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED screen with multitouch
- 32/64GB of memory
- Front 5MP videocall camera.
- Incredible 1280 x 720 pixel resolution
- Bring the content to be big screen via micro HDMI.
- JoyStudios also customized the Android 3.0 interface to make it fit for a phone.
The result is brilliant and we sure hope that Moto and Google are seeing this.
Check out more pics and continue Reading @ Source Concept Phones [via joyStudios.tk]