From the Motorola Website:
You can copy music files from the computer to an optional microSD memory card.
On your phone:
On your computer:
- Press the Center Key.
- Scroll to and Select Settings.
- Scroll to and Select Connections.
- Scroll to and Select USB Setting.
- Scroll to and Select Memory Card.
- Connect the USB cable to the mini-USB port on your phone and to an available USB port on your computer.
Note: Your memory card appear as Removable Disks on your computer. The below feature will not be available without a memory card.
- Locate the phone and memory card Removable Disk icons. On a Windows PC, the icons appear in the My Computer window. On a Mac, the icons appear on the desktop.
- Double-click the Removable Disk icon for your phone or memory card.
- Drag and drop the desired music files onto the appropriate Removable Disk icon.
- Remove the phone safely from your computer:
On a Windows PC, right-click the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray and select USB Mass Storage Device.
On a Mac, drag the Removable Disk icon to the Trash.