From the Motorola Website:
You can transfer music, video, and image files from your computer to your phone's memory card in two ways:
Note: Motorola Phone Tools can be purchased through the MOTOSTORE. MPT is not compatible with Mac OS.
- Using your phone's USB Connection as 'Memory Card' (described below).
— or —
- Using Motorola Phone Tools.
Using your phone's USB Connection as 'Memory Card':
A. Set up your phone.
B. Transfer files.
- Press the Center Select Key.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select USB Connection.
- Scroll to and select Default Connection.
- Scroll to and select Memory Card.
- Connect the USB cable to your phone and to your computer. Your computer will recognize your phone as a "Removable Disk" icon:
- On a PC, this icon can be found in the "My Computer" window under "Devices with Removable Storage".
- On a Mac, this icon can be found on the desktop.
- Open the "Removable Disk" icon to access the memory card.
- Drag and drop the desired files to the appropriate memory card folder to copy them onto the memory card:
Music files: Drive:\mobile\audio
Wallpaper and Screensavers: Drive:\mobile\picture
Video files: Drive:\mobile\video
- When finished, disconnect your phone by:
- On a PC, click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the system tray, then select "Safely Remove USB Mass Storage Device".
- On a Mac, eject the "Removable Disk" icon.