How do I use Windows Media Player 11 to load music to the phone?
From the Motorola Website:
You can use Microsoft® WindowsTM Media Player 11 to transfer music files in the Player's music library to your phone.
On your phone:
On your computer:
- Press the Center Key.
- Scroll to and Select Settings.
- Scroll to and Select Connections.
- Scroll to and Select USB Setting.
- Scroll to and Select Media Synchronization.
- Connect the USB cable to the mini-USB port on your phone and to an available USB port on your computer.
- Launch Windows Media Player 11. Your phone will appear in the upper right corner of the Windows Media Player 11 screen. The phone's music files are listed on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Sync tab.
- Drag and drop songs or playlists onto the Sync List.
- Click Start Sync to copy the songs onto the phone.
- Remove the phone safely from your computer. Right-click the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray and select USB Mass Storage Device.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your phone and computer