A Cut and Paste Answer Straight off the Motorola Website:
Transfer files to / from the computer:
Note: Transfer files is supported on both Windows and Apple Macintosh computers
- Connect your device to a computer using a data cable
- Go to Notifications (by touching the status bar at the top of the screen and dragging it down)
- Touch the “USB connected” notification
- Touch Mount
- Use your computer interface to move files between your device and your computer.
- When you are done, go to Notifications and touch Turn off USB storage, then disconnect the data cable from the device.
(EDIT:10/28/10: Our Member "bobdoo" asked us to add this to the Post)
After step 5, and before step 6, it's very important that you tell Windows to "Safely remove storage" so that it flushes the rest of the data to flash before you tell the phone to unmount. Usually I do this by clicking on an item in the task bar in the lower-right corner of my Windows desktop.
Thanks Bob !!!