DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Hey woodyman????

  1. Theme Developer
    ecsnead69's Avatar
    Member #
    65621
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,316
    Phone
    Rooted D1 & Fascinate
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #1

    Hey woodyman????

    Are you going to be doing a FRF84B source build???
  2. Beta Team
    INSANENEIVIESIS's Avatar
    Member #
    28581
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,288
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, HTC TB, and D1
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #2
    yes, ive already taught him how to build from source. so he should be releasing something really nice for you guys.
    Galaxy Nexus: ICS53F Rooted/Unlocked Thunder Bolt: CM7.1.1 Droid 1: CM6
    Team Shadow

    want to buy me some orange juice?? Donate if you like my work
  3. Theme Developer
    ecsnead69's Avatar
    Member #
    65621
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,316
    Phone
    Rooted D1 & Fascinate
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #3
    Sounds great, I will be waiting!!!
  4. Developer
    garrett's Avatar
    Member #
    180
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In a van by the River......
    Posts
    2,019
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Johns Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #4
    its being tested now..... so far its running like a champ I'm not certain on an ETA for the release, hopefully he will chime in on that.
  5. Developer
    woodyman's Avatar
    Member #
    31911
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,610
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #5

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    its being tested now..... so far its running like a champ I'm not certain on an ETA for the release, hopefully he will chime in on that.
    Expect a release on Wednesday..
    Click Here for the Droid Concepts Web Site

    Check out The Droid Concepts Roms By clicking the image below.!

    If you would enjoy what we do please support us with a small donation if possible, we need some new devices..
  6. Master Droid
    Rsswga's Avatar
    Member #
    67792
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    bowdon, georgia
    Posts
    707
    Phone
    vzw s3
    #6
    I can't wait
  7. Theme Developer
    ecsnead69's Avatar
    Member #
    65621
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,316
    Phone
    Rooted D1 & Fascinate
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #7
    Have you seen the fix for the wifi/tether icon that pops up when wifi is turned on?? Just want to make you aware if you aren't before you get flooded with gripes after the release...

    I will be looking forward to Wednesday.... How is that new Sony??
  8. Johnly
    Guest
    Johnly's Avatar
    #8
    I bet it is going to be phenomenal!
  9. Super Moderator
    Vulcan1600's Avatar
    Member #
    7183
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    5,572
    Liked
    246 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ecsnead69 View Post
    Have you seen the fix for the wifi/tether icon that pops up when wifi is turned on?? Just want to make you aware if you aren't before you get flooded with gripes after the release...

    I will be looking forward to Wednesday.... How is that new Sony??
    Can you send me a link for this? I'm testing Woody's current one and we both discovered this issue starts as soon as you plug in the USB to the Droid.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

  10. Developer
    garrett's Avatar
    Member #
    180
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In a van by the River......
    Posts
    2,019
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Johns Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ecsnead69 View Post
    Have you seen the fix for the wifi/tether icon that pops up when wifi is turned on?? Just want to make you aware if you aren't before you get flooded with gripes after the release...

    I will be looking forward to Wednesday.... How is that new Sony??
    Can you send me a link for this? I'm testing Woody's current one and we both discovered this issue starts as soon as you plug in the USB to the Droid.


    this is what he is talking about....

    SS 4.3 Patches - Market - Annoying 'Hotspot' Icon
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

woodyman

,

woodyman android

,
woodyman droid
,
woodyman droidforums.net
,

woodymans section

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+