DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Release] Succulent Desire Froyo v 2

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    You know I'll be checking this one out....so much for getting to bed early tonight.

Also, if someone successfully is able to put a theme on this, please post. I'm most interested in a Smoked Glass theme. Tomorrow I'll try one of the BGill55 Froyo ones he made for Chaos.

928black update.zip, BlueEnergy update.zip and SteelBeastupdate.zip install and run just fine. Most often you will want to use that format with Froyo builds as of the moment. Metamorph and Froyo = not exactly a friendly combination.
    There is nothing made by man, which can not be undone.

2. Johnly
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *22899 View Post

Yea wow! sometimes I reboot and its like I never turn the phone of at all. It boots so fast sometimes.
    I am picky about what is running on my phone, an have only ran 2 froyo ROMS so far, but for the last day, I am happy I chose to try this. It will remain for quite some time. Yeah, never seen my phone boot so quick, hehe. Thank you. Now I just need one of those banners in my sig to show support, and give people that see it, an opportunity to click direct to your area. Can I?

PS, bgill55's market fix seems to only change the build number to something the market recognises? Is that the fix?

yeah man, feel free to use our sigs/banners.. i don't mind at all.. thanks for the support.. and for the market issues, idk why some people have them and others don't.. cause for me i havn't had a single issue with anything..
    Thank you sir!
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *22899 View Post

Yea wow! sometimes I reboot and its like I never turn the phone of at all. It boots so fast sometimes.
    I am picky about what is running on my phone, an have only ran 2 froyo ROMS so far, but for the last day, I am happy I chose to try this. It will remain for quite some time. Yeah, never seen my phone boot so quick, hehe. Thank you. Now I just need one of those banners in my sig to show support, and give people that see it, an opportunity to click direct to your area. Can I?

PS, bgill55's market fix seems to only change the build number to something the market recognises? Is that the fix?

yeah man, feel free to use our sigs/banners.. i don't mind at all.. thanks for the support.. and for the market issues, idk why some people have them and others don't.. cause for me i havn't had a single issue with anything..

Woody, to be honest I think it may have something to do with either what things are already on the problematic phone, or it could be the phones them selves... similar to Kernels on Phones. Some do, some don't.....

Example, my phone hates Chevy kernels on all builds (but) this one.... so the combination of Phone, kernel, apps... seems to have an effect on market here and there but not there if you catch my meaning.
    There is nothing made by man, which can not be undone.

4. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1568 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member

Re: [Release] Succulent Desire Froyo v 2

Update: Market continued to not show ALL my payed apps.

So I had to use bgills market fix which is odd because I've never had that problem. First for everything : )

In regards to kernels I find on my device running 2.2 with Chevy's kernel (lv ) is the best set up. P3's run very hot and drain my battery on 2.2 specifically.

I pulled the PNG from the notification pulldown and resized it but it looks bad lol. Woody can you hook me up with a nice wall using it?

Sent from my Droid
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    The Droid

Link Broken

I tried several times to d/l it, link is hosed....

Do you have another mirror? Is this up on ROM Manager??
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Razor Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by LewiNC View Post
    I tried several times to d/l it, link is hosed....

Do you have another mirror? Is this up on ROM Manager??

Yeah its broken. Is there another link.
  7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Johns Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    i just tested it and its working for me but here is a mirror for those that need it.....

Succulent-Desire-Froyo-v-2.zip
  8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    246 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    i just tested it and its working for me but here is a mirror for those that need it.....

Succulent-Desire-Froyo-v-2.zip
    Link worked for me too.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    vzw s3
    can we get a choice of black background on stock messenger app.? white killing me
  10. Johnly
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Update: Market continued to not show ALL my payed apps.

So I had to use bgills market fix which is odd because I've never had that problem. First for everything : )

In regards to kernels I find on my device running 2.2 with Chevy's kernel (lv ) is the best set up. P3's run very hot and drain my battery on 2.2 specifically.

I pulled the PNG from the notification pulldown and resized it but it looks bad lol. Woody can you hook me up with a nice wall using it?

Sent from my Droid
    What slot's are you running in that kernel CK? What is the highest clock speed of the one you are running?
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Links