DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Blurry Gallery

  1. Master Droid
    Porterhouse0's Avatar
    Member #
    53444
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    720
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    #1

    Blurry Gallery

    This happened when i was running jrummy and now it is happening with SD 6. all my pictures in the gallery are really blurry.....any fixes?!?
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Developer
    woodyman's Avatar
    Member #
    31911
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,610
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by v2.2v View Post
    This happened when i was running jrummy and now it is happening with SD 6. all my pictures in the gallery are really blurry.....any fixes?!?
    On ur sdcard go into the DCIM folder the folder that holds all your pictures and delete .thumbnails and 100 android.. also on root of your sdard delete the folder album thumbnails..
    Click Here for the Droid Concepts Web Site

    Check out The Droid Concepts Roms By clicking the image below.!

    If you would enjoy what we do please support us with a small donation if possible, we need some new devices..
  4. Developer
    woodyman's Avatar
    Member #
    31911
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,610
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #3
    And then reboot your phone.. that will clear out all ur old thumbnails and recreate them just make sure ur NT deleting any pictures..
    Click Here for the Droid Concepts Web Site

    Check out The Droid Concepts Roms By clicking the image below.!

    If you would enjoy what we do please support us with a small donation if possible, we need some new devices..
  5. Master Droid
    Porterhouse0's Avatar
    Member #
    53444
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    720
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v2.2v View Post
    This happened when i was running jrummy and now it is happening with SD 6. all my pictures in the gallery are really blurry.....any fixes?!?
    On ur sdcard go into the DCIM folder the folder that holds all your pictures and delete .thumbnails and 100 android.. also on root of your sdard delete the folder album thumbnails..

    you're the maaaaan woody, thanks. hey since i have u here...have u had anyone talking about their facebook not syncing pictures under contacts?
  6. Developer
    woodyman's Avatar
    Member #
    31911
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,610
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by v2.2v View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v2.2v View Post
    This happened when i was running jrummy and now it is happening with SD 6. all my pictures in the gallery are really blurry.....any fixes?!?
    On ur sdcard go into the DCIM folder the folder that holds all your pictures and delete .thumbnails and 100 android.. also on root of your sdard delete the folder album thumbnails..

    you're the maaaaan woody, thanks. hey since i have u here...have u had anyone talking about their facebook not syncing pictures under contacts?
    I havn't seem anything about that.. And for me personally it works fine.. All my photos are synced.. Maybe ask in the dedicated 6.0 thread just to get a netter audience cause not eveyone may read this..
    Click Here for the Droid Concepts Web Site

    Check out The Droid Concepts Roms By clicking the image below.!

    If you would enjoy what we do please support us with a small donation if possible, we need some new devices..
  7. Master Droid
    Porterhouse0's Avatar
    Member #
    53444
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    720
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v2.2v View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyman View Post

    On ur sdcard go into the DCIM folder the folder that holds all your pictures and delete .thumbnails and 100 android.. also on root of your sdard delete the folder album thumbnails..

    you're the maaaaan woody, thanks. hey since i have u here...have u had anyone talking about their facebook not syncing pictures under contacts?
    I havn't seem anything about that.. And for me personally it works fine.. All my photos are synced.. Maybe ask in the dedicated 6.0 thread just to get a netter audience cause not eveyone may read this..

    i will do that. thanks man. i appreciate it

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Camera blurry?
    By David522 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 11:28 PM
  2. Pictures in gallery are blurry...
    By Porterhouse0 in forum LithiumMod
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 12:24 AM
  3. CyanogenMod 5.0.7.1 blurry gallery
    By stragabenz in forum Koush
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 08:09 AM
  4. Picasa web albums in gallery are blurry if under 1600x1200
    By wheelman in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 09:24 AM
  5. Pictures look blurry
    By nitsuj in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 02:12 PM

Search tags for this page

android gallery blurry

,
android gallery picture blur
,

android images blurry gallery

,
blurry thumbnail on android gallary
,
contcts are blurry on droid x2
,
droid x2 blurry pictures
,
droid x2 gallery is blurry
,
gallery thumbnails are fuzzy, droid bionic
,
pictures are blurred on a android
,

why are my pictures blurry on my droid x

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+