DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Release] Holy-Blue-v-3.0

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Fascinate
    Which weather app is that on the last screenshot?
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I'm totally diggingthis rom, so far it's running pretty smoothly. I really like the theming (blue happens to be my favorite color). The only thing that seems weird to me is the launcher tray in landscape mode looks a little unnatural, other than that all is well and seems pretty smooth. Is there a way we could get the different LED options in MMS and gmail?
    UltimateDroid 2.5
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Sorry to ask a bunch of questions, but which boot animations will work and will they work with the update.zip method? Same with the kernals? Keep up the good work!
    UltimateDroid 2.5
  4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by goinskiing View Post
    Sorry to ask a bunch of questions, but which boot animations will work and will they work with the update.zip method? Same with the kernals? Keep up the good work!
    lol, no problems man, glad to help out..

for kernals/boot animations, follow the poster's instructions.. there all different, but most are just update.zip s for kernals, and most bootanimations, you will have to use ADB, Terminal, or RootExplorer
    Click Here for the Droid Concepts Web Site

Check out The Droid Concepts Roms By clicking the image below.!

If you would enjoy what we do please support us with a small donation if possible, we need some new devices..
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    I'm totally diggingthis rom, so far it's running pretty smoothly. I really like the theming (blue happens to be my favorite color). The only thing that seems weird to me is the launcher tray in landscape mode looks a little unnatural, other than that all is well and seems pretty smooth. Is there a way we could get the different LED options in MMS and gmail?

the new LED, options are avaliable in the Mms.apk not for Gmail..

open the stock messaging app, go to the main screen the one that shows all the threads, hit menu, then settings and scroll down to access them all..

If you would enjoy what we do please support us with a small donation if possible, we need some new devices..
  6. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Ooh looks really nice!
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Thanks Woody! I'm really enjoying this rom a lot, and holygrail, the theming is awesome. Good work both of you, I look forward to seeing what you guys will continue to produce in the future.

Maybe a couple suggestions:
    1.) While moving the (htc style) launcher tray from portrait to landscape, the tray doesn't look very good the with the current configuration, maybe it can stay while moving to portrait (does that make sense?)
    2.) Maybe make a terminal script that automatically installs apks that are unzipped into \sdcard\apps or something along those lines
    3.) Keep making kick butt roms!

I noticed in the SD 4.0 thread that you're already working on 4.1? When that come's will there be a way to update the HG to that same 4.1 base? And last question for now, isn't the baseband already included in the nandroid, or do I need to manually do that (which I have done in other roms before so I know how to do it).

Thanks for a good rom guys! Keep up the good work.
    UltimateDroid 2.5
  8. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3

Exclamation

Thanks Woody! I'm really enjoying this rom a lot, and holygrail, the theming is awesome. Good work both of you, I look forward to seeing what you guys will continue to produce in the future.

Maybe a couple suggestions:
    1.) While moving the (htc style) launcher tray from portrait to landscape, the tray doesn't look very good the with the current configuration, maybe it can stay while moving to portrait (does that make sense?)
    2.) Maybe make a terminal script that automatically installs apks that are unzipped into \sdcard\apps or something along those lines
    3.) Keep making kick butt roms!

I noticed in the SD 4.0 thread that you're already working on 4.1? When that come's will there be a way to update the HG to that same 4.1 base? And last question for now, isn't the baseband already included in the nandroid, or do I need to manually do that (which I have done in other roms before so I know how to do it).

Thanks for a good rom guys! Keep up the good work.
    lol, so much to write... lol, j/k

1. ive tried to get the laucher to rotate, but i cant seem to get it to work.. i'll start messing with it again, i gave up cause ive been doing so many other things.. lol

2. not promising but i'll check into it..

3. i will.. lol

and HB will be updated probably tommorrow, me and holygrail chat alot throughout the day, and he didnt sleep last night, so he was up for over 24 hours, so you can imagine how he feels, he took the rest of the night off to catch up, hes had a busy week, but he still got everything done... so THANK YOU HolyGrail.. he will get an updated version out for everyone soon..

thanks..

9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Woodyman, just installed, looks great so far! One note: the HTC Touch Input process keep FC"ing on me.. right from the start. I ended up going into the keyboard settings and unchecked and the force closes stopped. But until then it was popping up every 3 seconds.

Just an FYI, I don't mean to take away from how awesome it looks! Love your ROM so far!!!
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D R O I D
    I really like this theme alot, any chance of it being based on the newest ESE base?
    Also I really want those mods on Beautiful widgets clock as well :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Links