DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW ROM.!! The Goods v-1.0

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    DroidForums.net Developer

Exclamation

No problem man, I appreciate any and all feedback, I'm not sure y you had so many problems, I did a complete wipe and applied and first boot is slow, galllery loads slow first time but after that I have no problems and I did notice it is choppy and slow at first, so after booting if u just leaave it alone for a min or so it works great, and sd card does take a bit longer to load..

Thanks for all feedback, I'm working to fix problems.. please leave all feedback, please.. thanks..

Also how does everyone like the modified theme I implimented..
    Click Here for the Droid Concepts Web Site

Check out The Droid Concepts Roms By clicking the image below.!

If you would enjoy what we do please support us with a small donation if possible, we need some new devices..
  2. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    Premium Member
    Ok.. downloading now.. playing xbox too so might not be able to post back right away, but going to test it out tonight to see how it goes and get back to ya..
  3. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    Premium Member
    Ok off the gate love the boot animation but after it ran I went to black screen for about 15 secs before it booted up. Of course this was installed on a clean wipe system. The look is nice. Like the colors and the mix with the hex theme. The fonts I like but just not my thing. Ran alright. Found some slowness in loading apps. Wallpaper worked fine. Su worked fine. WiFi did not work. Not sure about tether since WiFi wasn't working anyways I didn't try tether. Overall though good start. I only worry cause more ROMs these days are moving over to the new 2.1 builds made for Droid. Don't want yours to become dated in comparison. But over all you are doing great. Needs a little tightening up but heck I know how the growing pains go with your first run. Will keep an eye out for more to come. Keep up the good work.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links