New to DC. First Impressions
I just finally got around to DC after previously running:
CM6, SS5.2, GPA14, GPA15RC, GPA15.
Had enough minor nits with GPA15 that it was time to try DC. I did a clean install (wiped everything) and it booted right up.
1. Not sure I like all the hand-written text theme so I'll have to look at themes (will they require a re-install?)
2. On each boot the screen is off. I see DC dots, mainly a black screen and then the time comes up within the black and that sits there (with notification bar too) until the screen blacks out and then I restore. Then it's fine.
3. Weatherbug is unable to locate to update the temp/weather.
4. Google Maps can't find me either.
5. Battery's been charging for some time now but still says 60% as it did when I started charging.
So far that's it for issues. Everything else is good after an hour in. Any ideas on the above issues?