DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 15 of 187 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [ROM] Droid Concepts Froyo Releases [BETA versions]

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by jayR83 View Post
    getting very close on the theme woody! Wanted to ask, if its not too much trouble, when you release builds could you inform me of any images, or anything else you add to or take away from the framework, that will be a big help if you dont mind

thanks woodyman!
    yes i can, you may want to do batter pngs for 10% increments, possibly 5% increiments, but at least 10%
    Click Here for the Droid Concepts Web Site

Check out The Droid Concepts Roms By clicking the image below.!

If you would enjoy what we do please support us with a small donation if possible, we need some new devices..
  2. Guest
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    D1...what else?
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    already have them done i caught that piece of info a few posts back i think thanks!
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DInc 2, OG Droid (Retired)
    Is anyone else having issues downloading MMS? I get notification that I have received an MMS message and when I open the thread, it says "downloading". However, my 3G icon doesn't show any connection or data transfer and the messages never download.

This has never happened on any other ROM with either the stock app or Handcent (my daily use app). Usually, the message downloads immediately.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

Kratos
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid1
    I'm using handcent without any troubles. btw I have been using raid zero lv 250-1100 kernel without any troubles. Wifi and 3g work fine haven't tried bluetooth or tethering yet.

Edit: just tried bluetooth and it worked perfectly.
    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Last edited by underwaterjr; 05-01-2011 at 11:32 AM.
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    Quote Originally Posted by kratos View Post
    Is anyone else having issues downloading MMS? I get notification that I have received an MMS message and when I open the thread, it says "downloading". However, my 3G icon doesn't show any connection or data transfer and the messages never download.

This has never happened on any other ROM with either the stock app or Handcent (my daily use app). Usually, the message downloads immediately.

Kratos
    I just got about 5 mms messaging this morning, 3 pictures and 2 videos from my brother of my nephews, so It is working for me, and underwaterjr says his works as well....... try clearing your data in the messaging app and if that still wont work clear the data in all your messaging apps..

do this via:
    settings>Applications>Manange Applications --- find stock messaging app and clear data

If you would enjoy what we do please support us with a small donation if possible, we need some new devices..
  6. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    Quote Originally Posted by underwaterjr View Post
    I'm using handcent without any troubles. btw I have been using raid zero lv 250-1100 kernel without any troubles. Wifi and 3g work fine haven't tried bluetooth or tethering yet.

Edit: just tried bluetooth and it worked perfectly.
    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

glad to here it, can you provide a link to the kernels and i'll add them?

7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid1
    glad to here it, can you provide a link to the kernels and i'll add them?[/QUOTE]

sure here is a link to his thread. [KERNELS] Low Voltage 2.6.32.9
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyman View Post

Kratos
    I just got about 5 mms messaging this morning, 3 pictures and 2 videos from my brother of my nephews, so It is working for me, and underwaterjr says his works as well....... try clearing your data in the messaging app and if that still wont work clear the data in all your messaging apps..

do this via:
    settings>Applications>Manange Applications --- find stock messaging app and clear data
    K, I'll give that a try. I can't help but wonder if some of these problems might be appearing for me but not anyone else because of how many ROMs I've flashed in such a short period of time. I have flashed more than 100 ROM (some the same ROM, just flashed back and forth from other ROMs) since I rooted last fall.

Anyways, I'll give it a try and see what happens.

Kratos
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Here is something weird. The wording for any notification on the pull down is green, except the Handcent notifications. I have looked through the Handcent settings and cannot find anything that would change the notification wording color. I have attached a screenshot for you to see what I am talking about. I blacked out the last name of the contact for her privacy, but left the first and middle names so you can see what I am talking about.

Edit: I just uploaded this screenshot to my dropbox account and the dropbox notification wording is also in black. I have not noticed this with any other notification.

Kratos
    Last edited by kratos; 05-01-2011 at 08:09 PM.
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    Its not just you, this is because some apps directly control their notification colors, like RomMananger, it uses it's own code rather than defaulting to the system default. So RomMananger is black as well, the only way to change it is to manually edit the app, but that's not easy, because the source for most apps isn't publicly available, so first you would have to find what file to edit and then the lines along with how to change it, so its often not even worth the time to try. What I would suggest is to email the developer of the app and ask him to either change to go with the system default color, or include options to pick your own notification color. I wish I could help, but this is out of my control, I have the same problem, but the only app I have like that is RomMananger, but I only use it to test with every new release. I will get a modified framework together for this problem, the text will still be black but it will be easier to read, so I'll get out for build 07. Also if you want, I prefer Go SMS Pro over handcent, just an idea if you want to check it out, its free as well, and has a lot of magnetizable features.

Here is something weird. The wording for any notification on the pull down is green, except the Handcent notifications. I have looked through the Handcent settings and cannot find anything that would change the notification wording color. I have attached a screenshot for you to see what I am talking about. I blacked out the last name of the contact for her privacy, but left the first and middle names so you can see what I am talking about.

Edit: I just uploaded this screenshot to my dropbox account and the dropbox notification wording is also in black. I have not noticed this with any other notification.

Kratos

Links