DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By spdivr1122

Thread: How is the Charge?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Question How is the Charge?

Hi gang!

I have a Upgrade coming up shortly and I have been trying to figure out which phone I want to go with. Charge has been one of the phone's I have been favoring but still very much so undecided.

Was wondering if I could get some owner input on the pros and cons of the phone's performance including but not limited to: Connection to the network, Sound Quality, Connection Rate in 4G area's, durability of the phone, screen sound and keyboard quality, and of course how hard is it to root and etc.?

All input is greatly appreciated.

Slim!
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimMan View Post
    Hi gang!

I have a Upgrade coming up shortly and I have been trying to figure out which phone I want to go with. Charge has been one of the phone's I have been favoring but still very much so undecided.

Was wondering if I could get some owner input on the pros and cons of the phone's performance including but not limited to: Connection to the network, Sound Quality, Connection Rate in 4G area's, durability of the phone, screen sound and keyboard quality, and of course how hard is it to root and etc.?

Slim!
    I love my charge, but at the same time I don't. Battery life can suck sometimes . But its really slim and pretty light. The screen is nice too. 4g is great... Where you have it. I've had a lot of connectivity issues where I just lose signal for no reason for a few minutes at a time. Otherwise though it really is nice. But the bionic is coming out in the next couple weeks and its definitely gonna be nicer then this phone

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
    kbmcwhinney likes this.
    Former Droid 1 & 2
    Droid Charge

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Charge
    Hi gang!

Slim!
    How soon is your upgrade coming? If I were you, I'd hold out for the Droid Prime. There are quite a few Dev's working on the Charge right now and some very awesome ROM's and Kernels out right now. (If you're into the rooting and modding thing) I'm very, very happy with my Charge. However, the Droid Prime > Charge & Bionic
    Every time a phone is rooted, an angel gets its wings.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    I have like 2 weeks for my upg. however I am close enough now that if I use the phone service to do it they will go ahead with it.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    I have like 2 weeks for my upg. however I am close enough now that if I use the phone service to do it they will go ahead with it.
    I say wait til at least the bionic is released and then compare the two

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
    Former Droid 1 & 2
    Droid Charge

6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    I ugraded and now I am back with my droid x.....just not as good of a phone as droid x...

Links