To access Market, a Google account is required. Refer to Add a Gmail account for assistance.
Market reviews of applications can be helpful in finding the right application.
- From the home screen, select Applications.
- Select Market.
If presented, review the Android Market Terms of Service then select Accept to continue.
- Select Apps.
- Select a category (e.g. All applications, Comics, Communication, etc.).
- To sort the list, select one of the following:
- Top paid
- Top free
- Just in
- Select an application / widget such as:
The application depicted in the following images is only an example.
- Widgets CNN News Delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, and entertainment. Weather Bug Delivers live local weather conditions. Fox News Delivers the latest and breaking news.
- Applications Advanced Task Killer One click to kill applications running in the background. Visual Voice Mail Allows subscribers to view caller and voice mail information and listen to voice mail messages in any order.
- If there is a charge for the application, select the price (e.g. US$2.00) located below Buy.
If there is no charge for the application, select Free located below Install.
- Select OK.
Review the alerts for access. If they are not acceptable, select back (located to the right of Home).
- If applicable, ensure the desired card is selected then select Buy now.
If a payment method has not been established, enter the credit card information then select Save.