I would greatly appreciate some quick guidance here. I can follow directions so I think I'll be good to go. I run a business and I simply cannot stay on top of this stuff as I would like.
1. Is the Charge even worth the time to root/rom? Should I rather look at purchasing a different phone first?
2. If I should keep it, just follow the above sticky for "How to ROOT your Droid Charge?" Is there a better, more update way?
3. Should I install Odin as well?
4. I simply do not have the time to try various ROM's. At least not at this time. So I would ask, I know it's personal preference; however, is there a "most popular" ROM I should just go with?
5. Primarily, my reasons for rooting are:
Again, I am very grateful for any help.
- Increased batter life (I already have the extended battery)
- I have an unlimited plan and would like to implement a hotspot for free. (Suggestions here?)
- Performance (which version of Android would you suggest?)