DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Need Some Help

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Need Some Help

Hello All,

I rooted my phone with odin and flashed gummycharged with no problem. My phone was great for 24 hours. Today it started doing hard and soft resets, applications force closing, the phone freezing. Just a giant pain in the butt.

Can anyone point me in the direction to download Gingerbread or even a bloat free Froyo? I'm good with either as long as it is stable and will get me the OTA updates when Verizon puts them out.

Thanks

3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Twitter
    is a bird sound
    Phone
    S3, Nexus7
    Premium Member
    Sorry you're having problems. You didn't mention which GummyCharged you flashed..but you can get the latest GB 2.3.5 build that is debloated it you're interested. If you go with the latest GB then you should be ok by wiping data, cache, dalvik and starting over with EP3HA.

Regardless of what you've flashed (froyo, GB, roms) your phone won't recognize OTAs. But if VZW ever gets with the program and finally releases an official GB then rest assured you will know...it will most certainly be posted on any and every forum for the Charge the minute it's out.

Check out my signature for lots of information...
    "I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work." -Thomas Edison

Links