DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Suggest a rom!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Charge
    Good write-up JW. Thanks for your input.
    Every time a phone is rooted, an angel gets its wings.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Yes! That is exactly what I was looking for. Anyway you can point me in the right direction on where/how to install the EP1W build and how to get that V6 script?
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Also, I just noticed that the EP1W build has not only the rom, but they have the modems. I didn't know anything about modems since I did not need to install these on the Droid1. Help?
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Charge
    Quote Originally Posted by Talty09 View Post
    Yes! That is exactly what I was looking for. Anyway you can point me in the right direction on where/how to install the EP1W build and how to get that V6 script?
    V6 SuperCharger Script:
    [HOW TO][SCRIPT] V6 SuperCharger, Loopy Smoothness, & More

EP1W:
    Droid Charge Gingerbread (2.3.4) (EP1W) Leaked - Official Build
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Alright. I installed the 2.3.4 rom with a guide. I have one final question. I successfully installed the ROM via odin and it rebooted and worked the first time. Now I want to install the scripts. First off I cannot find a busybox 1.18.2 version that everyone says i need. the newest version in the app market is 1.19 or something greater (some said issues with this). Also, I did not install CWM as the guide i found said i may not need it? Can I install CWM with odin after I just finished installing this ROM? Or should I not do this? A little confusion here. I could use a push in the right direction.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Charge
    Alright. I installed the 2.3.4 rom with a guide. I have one final question. I successfully installed the ROM via odin and it rebooted and worked the first time. Now I want to install the scripts. First off I cannot find a busybox 1.18.2 version that everyone says i need. the newest version in the app market is 1.19 or something greater (some said issues with this). Also, I did not install CWM as the guide i found said i may not need it? Can I install CWM with odin after I just finished installing this ROM? Or should I not do this? A little confusion here. I could use a push in the right direction.
    I'm not familiar with 2.3.4, but you should be able to power down the phone, go into download mode and flash CWM w/ Odin. I suggest doing some reading/research on this first.

If I remember correctly, there are 2 busy box apps in the market. One of them allows you to install a variety of different versions.
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    115 times
    Phone
    Bionic, Gnex, N7, RMHD, G2
    Also, I just noticed that the EP1W build has not only the rom, but they have the modems. I didn't know anything about modems since I did not need to install these on the Droid1. Help?
    the modems are in the main file already, they are posted seperate so they can be flashed over other builds if you wish.

Alright. I installed the 2.3.4 rom with a guide. I have one final question. I successfully installed the ROM via odin and it rebooted and worked the first time. Now I want to install the scripts. First off I cannot find a busybox 1.18.2 version that everyone says i need. the newest version in the app market is 1.19 or something greater (some said issues with this).
    look for the bb installer app, it lets you choose what version you want. i couldnt get bb to install using any version, hopefully you will have better luck.

Also, I did not install CWM as the guide i found said i may not need it?
    it might alredy be in the ep1w file, im not sure, you could boot into recovery and check.

Can I install CWM with odin after I just finished installing this ROM?
    ​yes you can

Or should I not do this? A little confusion here. I could use a push in the right direction.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S2

love the Gummy 2 so far

I am a complete newbie. I came from a crackberry torch 2 wks ago. had major signal issues with the charge. So far, Gummy has solved most of them. Although, i did check the navigation/pandora reset issue. It worked ok for me. could be due to an unloaded phone though. Dont have much more than D2go and birds that hate pigs. lol
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    SCH-i510
    I'm running Humble 1.6 haven't tried any other than Humble but I would recommend it. It's fast, stable, and gets great battery life.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    explamphibian
    Phone
    Samsung Droid Charge
    Running GC GBE 2.1.5RC and it runs especially smooth and even though quadrant doesn't really mean anything its getting 2350. Once the final release is out it will have the toolbox and TSM. Kejar31 always does a fantastic job with his team of dev's.
    Home of the Free Because of the Brave
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links