DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Case for Samsung Charge?!?!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Driod Charge

Case for Samsung Charge?!?!

Hello peoples...

I was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere that sells a variety of different cases for the Charge?!? I just got the phone last week and Verizon only had a few and they looked wack!! Its probably a bit early for the phone but custom ones would be sick.. I scanned over the threads but dont see anything..

All help appreciated!!!

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I have my Charge about three weeks and have yet to see any custom cases. Will let you know if I do. I would like one too!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Droid Charge
    Go to Amazon. I got 3 in today, plus a case with a belt clip that Verizon sells for half their price. I have 1 more case coming in plus an awesome leather pouch.

Amazon.com: Pink Hot Pink Brown Plaid on Silver Hard Plastic Case Cover For Samsung Droid Charge: Electronics

Amazon.com: Green Flower Design Case Cover for Verizon Samsung Droid Charge 4G: Everything Else

Amazon.com: Rubberized Snap On Cover for Samsung Charge - Deer Camo: Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: Rubberized Snap On Cover for Samsung Charge - Green Leaves Camo: Cell Phones & Accessories

Here is what Verizon sells for 30 bucks. I paid 17.25 for it. You can use a hard ruberize case like the one above this one.
    Amazon.com: Samsung Droid Charge Shell/Holster Combo W/ Kickstand: Cell Phones & Accessories

If you have specific color you want put in the search bar. Samsung Droid Charge Skull Case, it will pull up cases related to Skull for the Charge, pick color as well. If you just do Samsung Droid Charge Case it will only show so many pages then quit. So be creative.

Hope this helps.

I also ordered this leather pouch.
    Amazon.com: Naztech Rebel Case - PDA and Smart Phones - Blackberry / HTC / Samsung / LG / Motorola / Nokia - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Hi,
    Had my charge a little over 2 weeks now. I got an Otterbox commuter. I like the fact that it has the silicone around the phone with port plugs then a hard shell over that so it still goes in and out of you pocket/backpack easily.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    115 times
    Phone
    Bionic, Gnex, N7, RMHD, G2
    Quote Originally Posted by poktpcob View Post
    Hi,
    Had my charge a little over 2 weeks now. I got an Otterbox commuter. I like the fact that it has the silicone around the phone with port plugs then a hard shell over that so it still goes in and out of you pocket/backpack easily.
    i have that case also, for a couple weeks. its v good protection and isnt bulky.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Samsung Droid Charge
    My Otterbox Commuter should be here this week. I had a Defender when I had an iPhone and it saved it many times!

I had ordered a case from Amazon (actually one of the links listed) and the case was basically nothing. And the guy sent me the wrong one! So then I got the Purple rubbery case from Verizon but I'd rather the OB.
    phoneaccess likes this.
    ...from BB on Verizon to iPhone on AT&T and back to Verizon with the Samsung Droid Charge ...
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by poktpcob View Post
    Hi,
    I bought my fiancée the otter box commuter and myself the incipio syrilic (I think that's the name). Both are outstanding cases. Both have the silicone inner casing with a hard external shell. Only downside is my case covers my HDMI port completely, but I don't mind in the least, I've yet to ever use it on any of my devices!

Sent from my Droid Charge using DroidForums
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    I got one of the cases from the store. Not gonna lie, I don't like it. It does its job and protects the phone, but when I plug in a charger (not the one
    That came with the phone) it feels like the case slightly obstructs the port enough where it feels like I'm breaking the port when I plug it in so I take the case off to charge
    Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
    Former Droid 1 & 2
    Droid Charge

10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    115 times
    Phone
    Bionic, Gnex, N7, RMHD, G2
    Quote Originally Posted by spdivr1122 View Post
    I got one of the cases from the store. Not gonna lie, I don't like it. It does its job and protects the phone, but when I plug in a charger (not the one
    That came with the phone) it feels like the case slightly obstructs the port enough where it feels like I'm breaking the port when I plug it in so I take the case off to charge
    yesterday my boss kicked the charger cord by accident, phone went flying on the floor, most abuse the phone has had (im very careful), not a scratch.
    ob case 1 my boss 0 lol
    ... my boss was touching the screen " i didnt break your phone, did i?"
    lol...
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    Just ordered a new case from amazon and 5 screen protectors for less than 7 bucks!

Former Droid 1 & 2
    Droid Charge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links