DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [MetaMorph] NFL Logo Pulldowns

1. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeeeet View Post
    bionic bootstrap > restore> restore 12.18.... said complete ... hit reboot system.... bootloop

did it all over again... this time with releasedroot to get me back on my phone then p3 to root... now heading back to bootstrap
    So the nandroid restore 12/18 is from 'before' you applied the Cowboys MetaMorph.zip...correct?
  2. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    So the nandroid restore 12/18 is from 'before' you applied the Cowboys MetaMorph.zip...correct?
    CWM recovery ... yup... downloaded metamorph and zip... rebooted into bootstrap.... ran a backup.... rebooted... metamorph app applied theme... phone rebooted into bootloops...
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  3. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Don't know what to say other than it possibly has to do with the ICS UI that you added on, but looking at that UI I don't see what in the framework would cause that to happen......even with the ICS UI it should apply just fine.
  4. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Hold on, let me try adding on that ICS UI
  5. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece
    i just dont get why after a restore of what was a perfect backup the phone was still bootlooping.... i made the backup before i applied the metamorph theme... thats more confusing than anything... on my second try ... hopefully i can get back to where i was before i applied the theme
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  6. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    i just dont get why after a restore of what was a perfect backup the phone was still bootlooping.... i made the backup before i applied the metamorph theme... thats more confusing than anything... on my second try ... hopefully i can get back to where i was before i applied the theme
    If you are nandroiding a backup to a point 'before' you applied the MetaMorph.zip then there is absolutely no way that the MetaMorph would be causing that......I can tell you that the ICS UI TPax does indeed cause a bootloop for me as well when I tried to install it over my MetaMorphed ROM.... but I can positively tell you that the MM cannot affect your backups.
  7. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    wow....seems to be an issue with the ICS UI tpax.... I did a full data wipe back to factory stock and it still tried to boot up with the KIN3TX bootanimation bootlooping...wtf??
    when DT makes his TPax's they should be able to be interchangeable between them, however not sure what the deal is with that
  8. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece
    If you are nandroiding a backup to a point 'before' you applied the MetaMorph.zip then there is absolutely no way that the MetaMorph would be causing that......I can tell you that the ICS UI TPax does indeed cause a bootloop for me as well when I tried to install it over my MetaMorphed ROM.... but I can positively tell you that the MM cannot affect your backups.
    then i'm completely lost..... backup was done... had zero issues with the phone at that time... used MM sent me to bootloop thought no problem ill get back in a few minutes.... an hour later i've gotten no where... not sure exactly what to do now but i definitely don't want to start everything all over again

im really retarded for starting this process when i know i needed my phone right now... i shouldve waited till tomorrow but if i knew it wouldve taken 20 mins i wouldnt of done it... an hour later... even worse

ill try to flash kin3tx again and then apply the data maybe that will get me somewhere
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  9. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    then i'm completely lost..... backup was done... had zero issues with the phone at that time... used MM sent me to bootloop thought no problem ill get back in a few minutes.... an hour later i've gotten no where... not sure exactly what to do now but i definitely don't want to start everything all over again

im really retarded for starting this process when i know i needed my phone right now... i shouldve waited till tomorrow but if i knew it wouldve taken 20 mins i wouldnt of done it... an hour later... even worse

ill try to flash kin3tx again and then apply the data maybe that will get me somewhere
    Used dj's releasedroot and now it's back to stock.....just gonna root and then restroe my KIN3TX nandroid...
  10. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece
    Used dj's releasedroot and now it's back to stock.....just gonna root and then restroe my KIN3TX nandroid...
    restore my KIN3TX nandroid? is there a certain way to do it... because the 2 times i tried.... i failed
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links